Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,451 signups
Equipment Type: Full Bag
Vendor: Cobra

Cobra Golf and MyGolfSpy Proudly Presents:

The Cobra Golf 50th Anniversary Member Special!

Cobra-50th-Logo.ai.jpg

In honor of Cobra Golf's 50th Anniversary the MyGolfSpy forum team is proud present a Member Special unlike any other!

We are looking for 6 (yes, six) testers to provide full bag (14 clubs, plus the bag!) reviews over the course of a six week team based competition.

SS23_Ecom_Clubs_AJ_PLP_1_880x600px_Hero_Family-min_1000x.webp 

SS23_KING-Irons_PLP_Section6-mobile-880x880-min_600x.jpgSS23_KING-Irons_PLP_Section1-HERO-Image-1000x600-min_1000x.webp  SS23_Ecom_Clubs_AJ_PLP_3_880x880_Irons-min_750x.webp

SS23_Cobra_Snakebite_PLP_SidebySide_880x704-1-min_750x.webp  SS23_Cobra_Snakebite_PLP_SidebySide_880x704-2-min_750x.jpg

FamilyBanner-3D-600x600px-mobile-min-2_535x.webp

Competitors will be put into two teams and put their new Cobra gear up to the test in several unique challenges which will focus on different aspects of the bag while also reviewing that club for forum members.  But fear not, even those of us not directly in the competition will have a chance to throw down and challenge out fearless competitors during weekly events for a chance to win swag too!

To top it off, the forum member with the best participation as voted on by the moderator team will be taking home a Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Aerojet Driver!  

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Follow the Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special here

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on Instagram & Twitter

408 Comments

WHOA! I just started looking into new irons to purchase............maybe I will win a set and improve my score from a 22Hcp to <gasp> UNDER 20!!!!!!!!!

As a lover of cobra as most can see based on my WITB signature this is an amazing opportunity to be able to try out all of their brand new gear. I do have a question regarding driver and fairway selection. Will they only be the regular model or will the LS and Max options also be available for selection. 

good luck to all those that sign up!

This is HUGE! Having Cobra back is awesome and I'm hoping after a few years of trying this is my year. Incredible timing as I just got the green light from the doctor to go back to full golf activities after battling with my ankle injury since August. Have played two rounds since the good news came in and I'm ready to make up for missed time this summer!

Thanks Cobra and MGS for this incredible opportunity! I'm ready to play what I think is the best brand in the game top to bottom right now. Happy 50th anniversary Cobra!

Best of luck to all who enter! 

Well after reading it closer when going to sign up the weekly competitions would be to hard for me to do every other week when I have my kiddo so no need to sign up. But look forward to watching the tests and competitions. I will just have to get in on some of the competitions the weeks I can to join in on some of the fun! 

This is an amazing opportunity and is always a treat for the whole community.  I will begrudgingly bow out since I have a baby due in June and something tells me my time will disappear. Good luck all and thanks Cobra & MGS for this continued opportunities. 

1 minute ago, Robi said:

That's a dream bag set up for me there. been eyeing the Forgetec since they came out. 

Having tested the original Forged TEC and last gen models these new ones do look fantastic and I assume will be great for those selected to test those irons. Personally for me having the Tour MiM’s I’d love to see how to the new Tour and CB’s compare to them. 

13 minutes ago, edingc said:

So excited to see this come back. While I didn't take home the trophy (damn you @GolfSpy_BOS!) that was one hell of a summer.

It was a fantastic summer!  One of the best golfing experiences I've ever had, and still grateful to have been selected to participate.  It was the perfect storm of remote work, golf courses open, and a wonderful wife that was on board with me golfing so much!

I don't think I could do it again now.  Too much going on with kids sports and such to dedicate the time to it that it deserves.  That being said I cannot wait to see who can dedicate that time and applies for the test!  We've got a nice schedule of events planned and of course will be involving the rest of the community as well!

Soon it will be time for the friendly MGS community to engage in some much needed trash talk! 

35 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

We may do a meme adjacent thread... Or we just keep this as the meme thread. We will get back to you on this! The Testers Announced Thread which will be for reviews, updates and comps will try to keep relatively clean. The prechatter thread however...

Sounds reasonable to me!

Can I do a side thing once competitions start? something with the forged tecs I am going through now and a side giveaway with the testers? @GolfSpy_APH @GolfSpy_BOS

Super excited at the chance. Cobra has been more and more on my radar over the past year as I see more and more very good club level competitive players using the woods and irons. Even more, the clubs look really good and get excellent reviews from MyGolfSpy and other testing authorities. Let's Gooooooo.

This Test is now closed to further comments.