Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,353 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: Maxfli

Testers Wanted! Maxfli Tour, Tour X and Tour S Golf Balls

image.png

What makes the Maxfli Tour series different from other Foremost balls is that, other than the cover, much of the core and mantle technology is specific to Maxfli. But the real kicker is Maxfli’s proprietary CG balancing technology. It’s an extra step in the quality-control process where each ball is examined and oriented so that the side stamp aligns with the axis along which the ball is perfectly balanced. Moreover, CG balancing won’t do much for a poorly constructed ball. Beyond that, it gives Maxfli a key differentiating feature and a talking point that other DTC brands lack.

image.png

MyGolfSpy Forum is looking for 6 of it's lower handicap members to test, review, report and keep 2 dozen of the Maxfli Tour Series of Golf Ball.

2 for Maxfli Tour
2 for Maxfli Tour X
2 for Maxfli Tour S

This Member Test is open to US Member only, but both right and left handed golfers! 😉

Do you think this golf ball could fit your game? Click the Sign Up link above! 

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter!

106 Comments

Another great opportunity! I'm just about through the 2 doz of the last generation I picked up last offseason. These are quality balls, and perform well with great durability. They're not replacing my gamer, however if price was a bigger concern I could see myself switching to this ball as it is almost always on sale, and readily available.

I have been wanting to try these golf balls for a long time. they are not readily available where I live unless I can get to a Dick's. I would love to be a tester.

Hmmm, so I guess some balls are only for better ("lower handicap") players.  Seems to contradict so much of what I've read on MGS.

Usually I won't sign up to test equipment that is clearly not right for me (e.g., the current Takomo iron tests) but surely ball testing applies across the handicap spectrum.

Anyway, good luck to the testers that are chosen and I will be sure to read your assessments.

I would love to test the new Maxfli ball.  I used to play the Maxfli HT and Revolution back in the day.

Looking forward to this test! I'm constantly looking for cost effective alternatives to premium balls as TP5s, Chrome Softs ans Pro V1s are now between 65$ and 73$ a dozen (canadian dollars) plus taxes and brands like Vice are not readily available here. Kirklands are decent but I'm a high-spin player so they simply don't do it off the tee for me and I don't like the clicky feeling.

Edit: Dang. Just saw that only US based testers are eligible. Enjoy!

Have been playing Titleist   Pro v1, v1x and avx  for the last few years..    would be an interesting comparison.    thanks  

Have tested golf balls during my time in the golf industry and would love to test these.  Currently play the Titleist Pro V1x left dash and have consistently used Titleist since I left the industry.  

Another great opportunity from the MGS team.

Best of luck to all who sign-up for this testing.

I have played the last model, and still have a couple dozen left, so it will be interesting to see the differences between the old model and the 2023 version.

Play Pro V 1 and Maxfli Tour last year , love Maxfli Tour and could really help notice any differences with the S or X since I used the Tour most of the year along with Pro V 

I would love to test these balls. I wanted to try the Tour since a while. Thanks for the look Maxfli and MGS.

37 minutes ago, tdc1 said:

Hmmm, so I guess some balls are only for better ("lower handicap") players.  Seems to contradict so much of what I've read on MGS.

Usually I won't sign up to test equipment that is clearly not right for me (e.g., the current Takomo iron tests) but surely ball testing applies across the handicap spectrum.

Anyway, good luck to the testers that are chosen and I will be sure to read your assessments.

Why do you say that some balls are better for lower handicappers? 

Have no idea Maxfli had been revived.  Used to play this brand for several years.    Very curious as how the new ones will perform, especially my game had changes in the last decade.

Thanks for the heads up, will also check it out in our local store.

I had played the previous generation of the Maxfli Tour balls and thought they were a really good value.  I would like to try and see how the new ones compare and are they worth the significant price increase.

This Test is now closed to further comments.