Pebble Creek Golf Club, Tampa

This was the email I received today for my home club, Pebble Creek.  I thought I would share it with ya'll....

About Today's deal

Pebble Creek Golf Club

Gotta love that new course smell! Already one of the Tampa area's go-to golf courses, Pebble Creek Golf Club always has raked in great reviews for a classic layout golfers have come to know and love, but recent upgrades are bringing in even more love. I say, that's the sweet smell of success!

You can play this popular Tampa layout with a great, limited-time package that will save you more than half off retail. For $24.95, you'll receive 18 championship holes of golf, use of a golf cart, a Pebble Creek logoed hat or towel, and a voucher to come back and play again another time (cart fee not included in bounce back). 

Golf lovers rate Pebble Creek as one of the Tampa Bay area's finest golf courses. The 6,436-yard layout meanders through natural Florida landscape, including grandfather oaks, pines and magnolias that line the fairways, as well as natural waterscapes that attract wildlife, such as alligators, sand hill cranes and egrets.

pebble-creek-golf-club-4-6767982-regular

• Like 4

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*) w/Recoil ES Hybrid(75 GM) regular shaft Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).  Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

I am sorry we didn't get to play PC when were were there last February. Looks like a fun course.  Maybe next time.  My wife and I enjoyed meeting and playing with you and Rev, even though we got Bayou'd!  

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Really enjoyed playing Pebble Creek with you Foz - maybe we can do it again in January if the weather is cooperative.

• Like 2

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

So when are we playing? 

I'm playing TPC Tampa Bay Friday if you are interested - let me know before Dennis books the time.  It's $60

• Like 1

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

So when are we playing? 

I'm playing TPC Tampa Bay Friday if you are interested - let me know before Dennis books the time.  It's $60

We were out of work Thursday thru Tuesday (Thanks hermine) so I should work.

I'll let you know when Pebble Creek dries out....although yesterday it was in better shape from the storm than I anticipated.

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*) w/Recoil ES Hybrid(75 GM) regular shaft Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).  Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Friday's are often good for me

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

• 4 months later...

This was the email I received today for my home club, Pebble Creek.  I thought I would share it with ya'll....

About Today's deal

Pebble Creek Golf Club

Gotta love that new course smell! Already one of the Tampa area's go-to golf courses, Pebble Creek Golf Club always has raked in great reviews for a classic layout golfers have come to know and love, but recent upgrades are bringing in even more love. I say, that's the sweet smell of success!

You can play this popular Tampa layout with a great, limited-time package that will save you more than half off retail. For $24.95, you'll receive 18 championship holes of golf, use of a golf cart, a Pebble Creek logoed hat or towel, and a voucher to come back and play again another time (cart fee not included in bounce back). 

Golf lovers rate Pebble Creek as one of the Tampa Bay area's finest golf courses. The 6,436-yard layout meanders through natural Florida landscape, including grandfather oaks, pines and magnolias that line the fairways, as well as natural waterscapes that attract wildlife, such as alligators, sand hill cranes and egrets.

pebble-creek-golf-club-4-6767982-regular

That looks like a killer track... great package too...yeah yeah, i know i am always late to the party

• Like 1

Wow that is a sweet deal!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway MAVRIK MAX 3 - wood
Callaway Big Bertha 2019  4 & 5 hybrid 
Callaway Mavrik Max 6 hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 7 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Ping
 2021 Fetch Putter with SuperStoke 3.0 Grip

2021 Official Reviewer: MotoCaddy M7

• 4 weeks later...

We are pretty dry right now with lots of roll. Very busy with over 200 rounds per day.

• Like 1

We are pretty dry right now with lots of roll. Very busy with over 200 rounds per day.

Heading to Orlando again March 25th -- you around on Sunday the 26th?  I'm up for 36!!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Absolutely, if you wanna play 36, we'll get off early at PC (8:00)then drive over to Bayou Club for an afternoon round with Rev?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Absolutely, if you wanna play 36, we'll get off early at PC (8:00)then drive over to Bayou Club for an afternoon round with Rev?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I like that idea...it'd be a pretty early morning for me, but I'm up for it.

• Like 1

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!