Tiger Predictions?

hckymeyer

Bridgestone?

What about it?

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Nothing really, just surprised a little.

I'm not too shocked. Nike used to have Bridgestone make their balls for them

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

The one thing is have disliked about tournaments that tiger plays in is happening again. It's not necessarily his fault, but, you don't hear anything about the actual tourney, or other people in the tourney, everyone heard or saw in some way tgat Tiger shot a 65 yesterday, that's great for him. How many people know that Bubba shot 63. I have enjoyed the last few years of getting to watch golf, and now we are back to watching every shot Tiger takes, and don't hardly get to see any golf from anyone else. It wouldn't be so bad but I don't like Tigger.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

The one thing is have disliked about tournaments that tiger plays in is happening again. It's not necessarily his fault, but, you don't hear anything about the actual tourney, or other people in the tourney, everyone heard or saw in some way tgat Tiger shot a 65 yesterday, that's great for him. How many people know that Bubba shot 63. I have enjoyed the last few years of getting to watch golf, and now we are back to watching every shot Tiger takes, and don't hardly get to see any golf from anyone else. It wouldn't be so bad but I don't like Tigger.

I couldn't agree more!

Tiger's shirt... tiger's shoes... tiger's in the sand... tiger dropped his club trying to twirl it... OMG - tiger just did a fist pump! Oh, look back there - I think we have some other guys playing golf in the background?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I'm not a Tiger fan either.  I would turn the TV off back in the day if he was leading on the weekends.   I just got tired of all the attention and air time he received.  Is he a great golfer? No doubt.  Doesn't mean I want to be forced to just watch Tiger golf.  There is no question about how he moves the needle and tons of new fans were added to the game, purses grew, yada yada doo.   The thing is those who are not Tiger worshippers and enjoy the game either had to suck it up and watch the legend grow, or change your TV viewing habits.  That was not fair imo to non fans.   Oh well, money drives the sports world and those who are not in the fan boat have to sail else where.  

With this being said, the Tiger lovers can't get enough and they're addicted like a strong cocaine habit. It's a sore subject where folks get their toes stepped on no matter which direction you go.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Ladies and gents, we may be in store for something special today.

This is crazy. My wife is laughing at how giddy I am watching Tiger playing like Tiger.

I want to see him end up in the final pairing tomorrow somehow. Pretty sure the golfing internet would explode.

Driver: Taylormade SLDR, Diamana Kai'li 70 

3 Wood: Callaway X Tour 15*

Hybrid: Bobby Jones 21* (Original)

Irons: Bridgestone J38 DPC 4-PW

Wedges: Scor 4161 52*, 57*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport

I'm not a Tiger fan either. I would turn the TV off back in the day if he was leading on the weekends. I just got tired of all the attention and air time he received. Is he a great golfer? No doubt. Doesn't mean I want to be forced to just watch Tiger golf. There is no question about how he moves the needle and tons of new fans were added to the game, purses grew, yada yada doo. The thing is those who are not Tiger worshippers and enjoy the game either had to suck it up and watch the legend grow, or change your TV viewing habits. That was not fair imo to non fans. Oh well, money drives the sports world and those who are not in the fan boat have to sail else where.

With this being said, the Tiger lovers can't get enough and they're addicted like a strong cocaine habit. It's a sore subject where folks get their toes stepped on no matter which direction you go.

I get the frustration with the all Tiger all the time issue, but at the same time I liken it to Jordan at his peak, or McGwire and Sosa chasing the home run record.

We love greatness. Love it. I'm not a huge Tiger "fan" by any means but there's something special about watching him play well. It's good for golf. I remember the '05 Masters when he was chasing Dimarco. I wanted Dimarco to win so badly until that chip fell into the cup. Tiger has a way of willing you to want him to win. You don't have to be a fan to enjoy the dominance.

Enough rambling. He holed out from the trap. All is right with the world.

Driver: Taylormade SLDR, Diamana Kai'li 70 

3 Wood: Callaway X Tour 15*

Hybrid: Bobby Jones 21* (Original)

Irons: Bridgestone J38 DPC 4-PW

Wedges: Scor 4161 52*, 57*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport

I can definitely understand that. I like watching him when he's playing well. But I sure as heck don't want to watch him when he can't hit his ass with both hands. I think this week in particular is gonna be Tiger heavy, as will the next few tournaments he plays in.

This could be a blessing though for guys like Rory, DJ, JDay, Spieth and the other guys at the top. Watch for one of them to have a big year this year.

Yes Bridgestone btw. B330s if I'm not mistaken.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Ladies and gents, we may be in store for something special today.

Don't get me wrong even though I do t like tiger, and hope he flops big time, I'm not heartless in he fact that I do feel it's good for him to come back and actually compete. I just wish they would show the rest of the great golf being played by some very good golfers.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Looks like fatigue was a factor for tiger this weekend.

He didn't win today huh?

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I'm a Tiger fan and recognize we're watching one of the best to play the game, but it doesn't look like he's done much about his mental game. Especially today, just getting way too worked up if every shot wasn't perfect. I mean, I get it, but I think he'd play better if he stopped expecting 2008 Tiger to show up. He's obviously still capable of good golf and has corrected a lot of issues, especially the driving, but accept the bad shots a little better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WIT  :titelist-small: Sta Dry Bag:

Driver:       :taylormade-small: '17 M2

Woods:     :taylormade-small: M2 3W and 5W

Hybrids:   :callaway-logo-1: Apex 3h and 5h  

Irons:          :mizuno-small:   MP 18 MMC

Wedges:   :callaway-logo-1: MD PM Grind, 56* and 60*

Putter:      :scotty-cameron-1: California Sonoma

I'm a Tiger fan and recognize we're watching one of the best to play the game, but it doesn't look like he's done much about his mental game. Especially today, just getting way too worked up if every shot wasn't perfect. I mean, I get it, but I think he'd play better if he stopped expecting 2008 Tiger to show up. He's obviously still capable of good golf and has corrected a lot of issues, especially the driving, but accept the bad shots a little better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed, but...... It's hard to admit that you aint as good as you once was. At 57, I still fight it.

When your club twirl game is super rusty pic.twitter.com/0E6eTIqrtx— SkratchTV (@skratchTV) December 1, 2016

Ha ha ha... Lol

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Vegas odds have him 6th best for winning the masters at 20/1

Awesome to see Tiger back in action this past weekend.  Obviously his mere presence on the course is great for the sport...look at all the attention this low-level event captured from the media all week.

I don't think he'll win another Major in his career but I do think he showed some real glimpses into the "old Tiger" this weekend, especially in his 2nd round.  Hopefully he can start piecing that together and get some momentum going his direction.  And, of course, stay healthy in the process.

They say the short game is the last thing to come back, but I think it's consistency. He'll do well, but the question is, can he play consistently? My money says not this year. He has the talent to win a few, but Jack's record is safe.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

They say the short game is the last thing to come back, but I think it's consistency. He'll do well, but the question is, can he play consistently? My money says not this year. He has the talent to win a few, but Jack's record is safe.

You never know. He could win 5 masters in a row lol

Archived