oldsnick01

Cleveland Putter Thread

Our Sponsors

How do you feel about Cleveland Putters? I've bounced around many brands including a Scotty Cameron, and finally found success going back to an old Cleveland Huntington Beach Classic #10. Thoughts?

How do you feel about Cleveland Putters? I've bounced around many brands including a Scotty Cameron, and finally found success going back to an old Cleveland Huntington Beach Classic #10. Thoughts?

If it makes putts what anyone else thinks shouldn’t matter.

As far as putters go, they are high quality products at a very reasonable price.
  • Like 3

I've been rolling a Huntington Beach #1 for a few years and I couldn't see changing. Crazy feel and performance for a sub $100 flat stick.

• Like 3

The Cleveland TFI 2135 was the first putter I bought and used it for quite a while. They make good products.

• Like 3

I played the Satin 2135 Elevado for a while last year and thought it was a great putter and an amazing value. The only reason I switched was I needed a little more toe hang. I was really looking forward to the #11 with the slant neck but the neck just didn't look right to me for some reason.

I agree with the above posters, as long as you like what you see and feel and make putts with it, who cares what anyone else thinks.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

On 3/14/2019 at 7:37 AM, oldsnick01 said:

I wonder if they still have any of the never compromise designers around. The gambler series was awesome but then they vanished sadly. Besides the 8802 style head they had back in the day, I have not tied them but would pick up a gambler on eBay if you can find one. 

• Like 1

I currently have the Cleveland smart square in the bag and it’s the easiest putter to align that I’ve ever seen. I am also interested in the Huntington Beach 8.5

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

The Clevelands are as good a 'Ping Anser copy' as any other. I have many and like them all. Some are a bit light in the 340 gr region so I have strips of lead tape on the bottom. The t frame is 355 gr and the gutcheck is 360 which is my preferred weight. Also allows a bigger grip like the snsr 140 cc or the old crown jumbo without losing head wt feel.

I’ve had my eye on some of the models from the Huntington Beach line but just haven’t pulled the trigger yet

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy