Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Custom ProPutt Sytem Green with TrueStrike Hitting Mat & Chipping Pad

WaffleHouseTour

IMG_4871.jpeg.9753b51abb2e24441e98f9dcdb5307e3.jpeg New addition.  Added a back up net to catch those hosel adjacent shots, or some wild ones that may want to shoot past the Sporina and crack the fence, pin ball around under the pool deck, or fly over the neighbors yard. Yes, I’ve managed to do all of those.  Put a couple of ten foot 2x4s up to attach it to, and then the deck, using a three heavy duty caribiner clips.  Got the netting from Nets of America.  Heavy duty. Impressed w what they delivered. I leave it attached on the top of the center pole, and then just pool onto the ground behind the Sporina when not in use. Takes all of a minute to attaché the other points when time to set up or take down. 

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

19 minutes ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

New addition.  Added a back up net to catch those hosel adjacent shots, orwild ones that may want to shoot past the Sporina and crack the fence, pin ball around under the pool deck, or fly over the neighbors yard. Yes, I’ve managed to do all of those.  

My biggest fear living in a neighborhood and why I don’t have a net in my backyards.  I am terrified I will miss the net and a ball will fly into a house that isn’t mine.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

And that may be the end of backyard practice for 2023…

IMG_4957.jpeg.f38b8043ec509ce138a20fa832cb936b.jpegGot home from a work trip Friday night to discover the temperature was falling into the twenties, so before I even unpacked I got the gel/TrueStrike pad out and took it inside so it won’t freeze.  There may yet be a few days where I can put it back and hit some balls.  After the white stuff melts I’ll cover it with a tarp, bit that’ll be closer to Thanksgiving as once the tarp goes on it stays on until spring .

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)