Apply to test when clicking website link.

cnosil

I got the usual email about the prov1 testing opportunity and read the article and then clicked the link.  When the forum testing thread loaded it gave me a Message that unsuccessfully applied. Pretty sure I didn’t since I never filled out any information and I can still click the sign up link..

this only seems to happen from my iphone with safari. I tried iPhone/chrome, iPad/ safari, and windows 10/chrome  and didn’t get the message.  

I am still able to try and sign up so I am assuming I really didn’t sign up.  Here’s a screenshot from my phone 

7EBC9E1D-1608-4AEF-93DE-42DD7BEB8595.png.adb08c9322c4ce6c69a0d2becc82294d.png

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

5 hours ago, cnosil said:

I got the usual email about the prov1 testing opportunity and read the article and then clicked the link.  When the forum testing thread loaded it gave me a Message that unsuccessfully applied. Pretty sure I didn’t since I never filled out any information and I can still click the sign up link..

this only seems to happen from my iphone with safari. I tried iPhone/chrome, iPad/ safari, and windows 10/chrome  and didn’t get the message.  

I am still able to try and sign up so I am assuming I really didn’t sign up.  Here’s a screenshot from my phone 

7EBC9E1D-1608-4AEF-93DE-42DD7BEB8595.png.adb08c9322c4ce6c69a0d2becc82294d.png

Very weird. I'll look into it. Thanks for posting.

⛳🛄 as of Oct 5, 2024 (Past WITB
Driver:  :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ - check out the Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ shaft (still love my Cobra F7's)

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron                                

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,57 or :titleist-small: SM10 45,49,53,57 degree wedges

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png LINK! Full putter shootout incoming

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Golf Bag: Ghost Anyday 5.0 Golf bag - Maverick colorway with MGS Logo

Other: Vortex Anarch Rangefinder, searching for electric cart, Red Rooster The Root Glove and more

@GolfSpy_APH I just tried the same steps as @cnosil (since I know you're Anti-Apple) but I did not get that error screen.  Hopefully it's not impacting many users, but it looks to be intermittent at least.  

:taylormade-small: Qi10 - Terra Forza White | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :ping-small: G430 3-Hybrid - Kai'li White 80s

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:L.A.B.: Mezz Max | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | Vortex Blade | Ghost Maverick Black Ops - Forum Edition | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

@GolfSpy_APH I just tried the same steps as @cnosil (since I know you're Anti-Apple) but I did not get that error screen.  Hopefully it's not impacting many users, but it looks to be intermittent at least.  

It is a weird occurrence and may be tied to my phone.   I was able to reload the page and repeatedly get the same message to appear.    

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG