Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What’s Your Go To Golf Tee?

Middler

What Type Golf Tee Do You Use Most?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. What Type Golf Tee Do You Use Most?

• Wood (not bamboo)
    • Bamboo (or other more biodegradable)
    • Plastic or other polymer
    • Other (brush, anti slice, etc.)

Use the plastic martini tees with the driver, for fairway woods and par 3s use broken tees that are scattered about.

:Sub70:Driver : Sub70 839D

:Sub70:3 wood Sub 70 pro

:Sub70: Hybrid Sub 70 849 18*

:Sub70:Hybrid Sub 70 839 21*

:Sub70:Irons Sub 70 639 combo

:Sub70:Wedges Sub 70 659 approach 50*, 286 full face groove 54*

:seemore-small:Putter FGP

:titleist-small:Ball  Titleist AVX

Grips: Best Grips std leather

currently ising the wooden step down tees for their consistent height but hard tee boxes are breaking the driver length ones almost every hole, may have to explore plastic.

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

I am currently using an orange plastic tee made by Zero Friction.  I picked them up at the 19th hole of the Myrtle Beach World AM in a drawing at one of the booths.  I was using a martini tee before getting the Zero Friction ones.

:callaway-small: Mavrik Driver

:callaway-small: Mavrik Three wood

:taylormade-small: M2 Hybrids 3, 4 & 5

:taylormade-small: R7 irons 5 - AW

Volkey sand wedge

David Musty putter

Retired educator who loves this game.  It is challenging and a game of integrity.

I like the martini tee with the step. Not for extra yardage which claims I know are bs, but for the same ball height every time. 

Driver Ping G425

4 wood Tour Edge Exotics CBX

7 wood Ping G400

9 wood Ping G400

5-PW Mizuno Pro 223

50, 52, 58 wedges Mizuno T22

I play the western birch tees and have for a while now.  I only end up breaking one or two a round on par 3s.  That being said if I break a tee I usually use it on the rest of the par 3s or on iron shots off the tee.

Stealth 2 plus 

Sim TI 3 wood 

Titleist TSI 3 3 hybrid 

P7 MC 

MG3

My spider GT

Callaway Par-Tee Golf Tees. image.png.6a20540d353d77e3d3707f05393b6a59.png

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST R Flex

3 Wood: TaylorMade Razr

Hybrids: Callaway Rogue Max 3 - 5

Irons: TaylorMade M5

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 4 52, 54/Titleist Vokey M6 56

Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7

R.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have been using the plastic Champ Fly tee for quite a while now. I have only purchased 3 or 4 boxes in last couple of years, very durable. The courses where I live have relatively firm tee boxes and wood tees with my driver only seem to last a couple of shots, if they make it through the first shot. They have a product line called my Hite, which I prefer, the tees have height indications on them. Depending on the day, I will check to see where my impact is on the driver face then adjust tee height pending the result. The only con I have noticed with the tee is after several uses the corners get smashed up. Whether it makes a difference with the driver or not I will swap the tee out and use it with my irons until it is broke. 

20230815_111229.jpg

Ross the Boss

I switched to them too this year after finally trying one I had found instead of giving it away, I really like never having to spend any time at all balancing a ball on a damaged Epoch tee.  Sometimes they still look great but have been slightly bent at the tines.  That was my brand before the Martini Tee for about 10 years. 

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

2 hours ago, DawgDaddy said:

I switched to them too this year after finally trying one I had found instead of giving it away, I really like never having to spend any time at all balancing a ball on a damaged Epoch tee.  Sometimes they still look great but have been slightly bent at the tines.  That was my brand before the Martini Tee for about 10 years. 

I'm still using the Martini Tees and haven't tried the Champ Fly tee yet.  Must be pretty good if the big Dawg uses em!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)