Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×
2024 PGA Contest by MyClubFitter and My Golf Spy ×

2023 MyGolfSpy PGA Championship Pool Sponsored by Titleist TSR Woods

Golfspy_CG2

2 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Join me in Congratulating for their outstanding picks in the PGA Championship contest. 

@Daniel Carrier 1st Place Wins a TSR Driver of his Choice 

@Javs 2nd Place Wins a TSR Hybrid or Fairway Wood of his choice 

Congrats, well done

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

2 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

In each of these contests, we try to make the rules simple and clear.   We don't make it complicated,, and we have these rules in place first and foremost to hopefully reward regular members of the forum and not someone random bot or contest entry experts who seem to find ways in to game the system.   

That's the reason we have the requirement that you must be a registered member and your contest entry name must match your forum name.  As discussed above there were entries that finished higher than these Daniel and Javs,. However those entries didn't follow the rules that were laid out.  

Some may think we are being nit picky on the exact matching name part.  But it's there to protect The Field.  If we make allowances once for one typo, then do we do it again the next time for two typos and  so forth.   

All that said,  Thanks to everyone for participating and huge thanks to Titleist for the awesome prizes.   We hope to be back with another great contest in June for the US Open.

Totally agree with all of this and shoutout to @Javs and @Daniel Carrier! Also, Javs is on a heater these days....

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

3 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Join me in Congratulating for their outstanding picks in the PGA Championship contest. 

@Daniel Carrier 1st Place Wins a TSR Driver of his Choice 

@Javs 2nd Place Wins a TSR Hybrid or Fairway Wood of his choice 

In each of these contests, we try to make the rules simple and clear.   We don't make it complicated,, and we have these rules in place first and foremost to hopefully reward regular members of the forum and not someone random bot or contest entry experts who seem to find ways in to game the system.   

That's the reason we have the requirement that you must be a registered member and your contest entry name must match your forum name.  As discussed above there were entries that finished higher than these Daniel and Javs,. However those entries didn't follow the rules that were laid out.  

Some may think we are being nit picky on the exact matching name part.  But it's there to protect The Field.  If we make allowances once for one typo, then do we do it again the next time for two typos and  so forth.   

All that said,  Thanks to everyone for participating and huge thanks to Titleist for the awesome prizes.   We hope to be back with another great contest in June for the US Open.

Congratulations guys good on ya! Have fun post pics

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

congrats @Daniel Carrier & @Javs! That bag is looking pretty damn sexy this year, @Javs

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X (Currently Testing)

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

1 hour ago, Jnoble89 said:

congrats @Daniel Carrier & @Javs! That bag is looking pretty damn sexy this year, @Javs

Thank you Sir! Especially thank you to all the hard working directors of this site!! They offer us great opportunities!! To think I had just purchased the PXG Gen 5’s last fall. Then this spring I’m on a lucky streak! These new irons sure elevated my game! 

Play like a champion today!

4 hours ago, josmi15 said:

Great contest!  It appears as my ID was involved in controversy.  I just logged in, after work to add a post respectfully requesting to DQ myself, as I did not follow the rules.  Congratulations to the winners.  

Big round of applause for you @josmi15 . Showing the spirit of a true golfer. Respect.

Playing one length clubs in Canada 

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed, 9°  (soon to be replace by :titleist-small: TSR2 thanks to 2023 MyGolfSpy PGA Championship Pool Sponsored by Titleist TSR Woods)
3 Wood - :cobra-small:LTDx, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:LTDx, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
Hybrid - , :cobra-small:19° Tensei AV Raw Blue 75-S
Irons - :cobra-small:Speedzone One length 5-GW, 
Wedges - :cobra-small:King One 56° & 60°, 
Putter -   :mizuno-small:Mcraft II
Ball -   :vice:pro

Bag  :motocaddy:Pro series

4 hours ago, josmi15 said:

Great contest!  It appears as my ID was involved in controversy.  I just logged in, after work to add a post respectfully requesting to DQ myself, as I did not follow the rules.  Congratulations to the winners.  

You are a standup and honorable man. You define why I love this sport! Golf is the only game where you call a penalty on yourself! Thank you! 

Play like a champion today!

Wonderful contest! I hope that sunday the stress was as high at your place that at mine. Following that great fourth round was pure excitment.

Congrats to @Javs! Enormous thanks to all the people of MGS and especially @Golfspy_CG2 for making all of this happen. Of course, thanks to the people of :titleist-small: for offering such great prizes! My forum signature has been edited for my driver  "Radspeed to be soon replace by a :titleist-small:TSR".

I will be going for a fitting. I dont want to spoil such a great gift. I will keep you guys all posted on what I will be getting.

Playing one length clubs in Canada 

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed, 9°  (soon to be replace by :titleist-small: TSR2 thanks to 2023 MyGolfSpy PGA Championship Pool Sponsored by Titleist TSR Woods)
3 Wood - :cobra-small:LTDx, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:LTDx, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
Hybrid - , :cobra-small:19° Tensei AV Raw Blue 75-S
Irons - :cobra-small:Speedzone One length 5-GW, 
Wedges - :cobra-small:King One 56° & 60°, 
Putter -   :mizuno-small:Mcraft II
Ball -   :vice:pro

Bag  :motocaddy:Pro series

5 hours ago, josmi15 said:

Stand up action;   I know it is tough to be the center of something like this and I wish you luck and hope you win the next contest.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

26 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Stand up action;   I know it is tough to be the center of something like this and I wish you luck and hope you win the next contest.

Goat Moves!

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

Yeah, I had the team name of PHIL! as I had a few moments to get my entry in. I am currently staff on a military basic training course and this must be karma for trying to hammering home paying attention into our troops every chance I get.
Congrats to the winners. I’ll be sure to pay attention next time….

Edited by BergeNZ81

1 hour ago, BergeNZ81 said:

Yeah, I had the team name of PHIL! as I had a few moments to get my entry in. I am currently staff on a military basic training course and this must be karma for trying to hammering home paying attention into our troops every chance I get.
Congrats to the winners. I’ll be sure to pay attention next time….

Don't feel too bad,

I have a good friend who is a member, but didn't' make it past the entry link to read the rest of the instructions.  He just clicked and entered under a different name and when I told him his entry was going to be DQ he called me names and said it was a stupid rule.   But I explained why above.

Hopefully next contest, you'll have time to read it all the way through. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12