Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Frames for flags

We just finished our basement and there is a nice bar area.  I've got 2 flags from my course I'd love to frame and wondering if anyone has found a great (inexpensive) option for framing them?  The flag itself is a little over 13" x 20".  It also has the plastic tube built in to it that slides over the pole so I'd need at least a 1" deep shadowbox type of frame.  

I'm getting lost looking through Amazon on prime day so just checking if anyone has found a great site to check for flag frames?  Thanks for the help!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I don't have any experience with this, but this frame at Michaels seems like it would do the trick, yeah?  https://www.michaels.com/product/black-shadow-box-by-studio-dcor-10360333.  18x24 with a 1.5" depth.  I'd imagine some double sided tape or Command strips could be used to mount the flag to it.

One of my coupon browser extensions added promo code ZVCRLT6LGDSV to bring the price down to $60 out the door for 2 of them. 

18 hours ago, Brooky03 said:

I don't have any experience with this, but this frame at Michaels seems like it would do the trick, yeah?  https://www.michaels.com/product/black-shadow-box-by-studio-dcor-10360333.  18x24 with a 1.5" depth.  I'd imagine some double sided tape or Command strips could be used to mount the flag to it.

One of my coupon browser extensions added promo code ZVCRLT6LGDSV to bring the price down to $60 out the door for 2 of them. 

That was nice of you.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

On 7/11/2023 at 4:12 PM, hckymeyer said:

We just finished our basement and there is a nice bar area.  I've got 2 flags from my course I'd love to frame and wondering if anyone has found a great (inexpensive) option for framing them?  The flag itself is a little over 13" x 20".  It also has the plastic tube built in to it that slides over the pole so I'd need at least a 1" deep shadowbox type of frame.  

I'm getting lost looking through Amazon on prime day so just checking if anyone has found a great site to check for flag frames?  Thanks for the help!

Can you take the tube out of the flag? If you can, you can just use a normal picture/poster frame. I got one from Michael's for my Sawgrass flag.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!