Dicks Sporting Goods Warehouse Deals

Quadabaum

Nice save with the wife slippers!

image.png.3b883ddb02eed4871ea9eb0079d51e22.png Aerojet LS driver

image.png.5437ebe1f69b3330b39e21119440731c.png G425 Max 5-wood

:ping-small: G425 Max 7-wood

:mizuno-small: Hot Metal 921, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Graphite (currently testing New Level 480DB)

image.png.6d1f61c2c733ddfac4c3094a971ed4fb.png CBX ZipCore Chrome 52* 56* 60* Wedges

image.png.6d1f61c2c733ddfac4c3094a971ed4fb.png HB SOFT 2 Putter – Model 8C

Do they offer equipment too?

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

44 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Looks like shoes and apparel type items:  https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s/dicks-warehouse-sale

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

On 9/7/2024 at 6:38 PM, Rob Person said:

I’ve not seen clubs in the store but I have seen some hitting nets, head covers, smallish training aids kind of stuff.

As an aside, if you get the timing right they do some crazy in store discounts when the seasons change over I think. Right after Christmas 2022, wife and I went in and grabbed something like 25 items for just over $100.

They have one by us in Upland Ca as well. Basically just reloaded my whole golf clothes section. They’ll also have cleats/shoes occasionally. I’ve see a few full bag sets of top-flite. They just had a set of junior clubs too. 

WITB: PXG 0211 driver, paradym 3h, paradym X 4-P, Jaws Raw 52, 56, 60, Ping CrazE C putter. 

Interesting... It looks like it is called Going Going Gone in AZ. I'll have to stop by there next time I'm in Tempe. 

Rasmanian Devil

Paradym Driver, 3W HL, 2 hybrid

Titleist t300 irons

Kirkland wedges 

Odyssey Tri-Hot double wide putter 

Any golf shoes here? 

I need new ones and I just went to an under armor factory store and was disappointed. They didn't have anything besides shirts and a couple pairs of shorts. Also, the pricing wasn't really that great. 

Rasmanian Devil

Paradym Driver, 3W HL, 2 hybrid

Titleist t300 irons

Kirkland wedges 

Odyssey Tri-Hot double wide putter 

7 hours ago, Rasmaniandevil said:

Any golf shoes here? 

I need new ones and I just went to an under armor factory store and was disappointed. They didn't have anything besides shirts and a couple pairs of shorts. Also, the pricing wasn't really that great. 

I didn't see any golf shoes at mine, I only looked in my size. I would guess all of them are different based on what sales in your region and what sits on shelves a long time

High handicap golfer looking to have fun with my friends and improve my handicap

Current Clubs

Callaway Epic Flash Sub zero Driver

Strata 3 wood, 5 hybrid, 6i-PW

Bombtech driving hybrid

Bombtech 52, 56, 60 wedges

Odyssey tri hot 5k 22 three putter

Tracking with Arccos sensors

Linktr.ee/Baums2Bogeys for high handicap golf content

I'll throw this out to the group - I found a place called Bunkerless Golf,  which has pretty nice shoes in a variety of styles.  I now have 3 pair from them, and they are really comfortable besides being waterproof.  Have had the first pair for 2 - 3 years,  so they wear very well.  Also have had positive comments on looks as well.  They run discounts, and their highest priced shoe is around 130, last I checked.

:Sub70:Driver : Sub70 839D

:Sub70:3 wood Sub 70 pro

:Sub70: Hybrid Sub 70 849 18*

:Sub70:Hybrid Sub 70 839 21*

:Sub70:Irons Sub 70 639 combo

:Sub70:Wedges Sub 70 659 approach 50*, 286 full face groove 54*

:seemore-small:Putter FGP

:titleist-small:Ball  Titleist AVX

Grips: Best Grips std leather

Disk’s Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy come under the same corporate umbrella.  Sales are run quite often and each store recognizes a sale from the other.  Both stores have an extensive golf inventory.  They have hitting bays and will do fittings from the ball to a full bag.  I buy my “Maxfli Tour X” golf balls here when they are on sale.  Something like $110 for four dozen “tour” quality balls.  It seems there is a sale every other week!

:callaway-small:Driver, Callaway, 13.5 degrees, Bassara Lite shaft

Fairway Wood - Callaway Great Big Bertha 5 Wood Shaft Accra FX Gen 3 -  Pured

Hybrid - Mizuno JPX-923 Fli Hi Hybrids, Shaft Accra FX Gen 3 - Pured

Irons - Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal HL Irons, Shaft KBS Tour - 60g, Pured

Putter - Odysey, Two Ball, Center Hosel, Mallet

Ball - MaxFli Tour X

Bag - Vessel, U.S. Coast Guard design for the Veteran Golf Asoc.

Cart - Sun Mountain

17 minutes ago, WillRowland said:

Disk’s Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy come under the same corporate umbrella.  Sales are run quite often and each store recognizes a sale from the other.  Both stores have an extensive golf inventory.  They have hitting bays and will do fittings from the ball to a full bag.  I buy my “Maxfli Tour X” golf balls here when they are on sale.  Something like $110 for four dozen “tour” quality balls.  It seems there is a sale every other week!

Nice, some of the deals looked a little higher than what I paid in my local clearance warehouse but some were definitely on par. Just ordered 2 WH hats for $23 from Golf Galaxy, picked up at my local warehouse. 

High handicap golfer looking to have fun with my friends and improve my handicap

Current Clubs

Bombtech driving hybrid

The Dicks Warehouse in Rockville, MD currently has Izzo cart bags for $185 and 3 new, in box Izzo push carts for $95 (they're unmarked by the bags on the bottom floor, but asked an associate and they confirmed the price). 

If I wasn't all the way over here for a family trip, the store would have one less push cart for sure, but pretty sure my checked bag ain't big enough to fit the box in it lol.

Driver:   2024 Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke MAX 9deg(wgt'd draw w/ hosel set +1&draw)
Hybrids:  2022 TSR2 - 3Hybrid(19Deg)
Irons:    2023 T790 5-9i,Pw,Aw - Dynamic Gold 115g Stiff
Wedges:   2024 Vokey SM10 55Deg(56Deg loft adj. -1) - same
Putter:   2004 Scotty Cameron Futura - 38.25", 4Deg Lie
Ball:     2020 Vice Pro, Callaway SuperHot/SuperSoft Matte

Looks like there's a location about 20mi from me, might be worth taking a drive sometime.

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:maxfli: Tour S

I regularly go to both Dick’s and Golf Galaxy.  What is the name, and where is, this warehouse that you say they are sending items that don’t sell, etc.?

Ball - MaxFli Tour X

Cart - Sun Mountain

Mine is called "Dick's Warehouse". I just went back again today, spent $35 and got 2 walter hagen 11 polos and a walter hagen hat. The labor day sale is still going on, if it has a 5 on it then its 30% more off. The hat I ordered off golf galaxy for pickup there, wish I had waited because it was actually $4 cheaper in store, I only paid $12.97 so I did bother with returning it and buying it again. 

IMG_3288.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

Edited by Quadabaum

Current Clubs

Bombtech driving hybrid

2 hours ago, WillRowland said:

I regularly go to both Dick’s and Golf Galaxy.  What is the name, and where is, this warehouse that you say they are sending items that don’t sell, etc.?

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s/dicks-warehouse-sale

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Thanks for the link.  The closest warehouse to me is 40 miles, in Mansfield, MA.  Their web site led me to believe that they deal in clothing only.  When I have the opportunity I’ll swing by there and check them out.  I can always use golf shirts.

Ball - MaxFli Tour X

Cart - Sun Mountain

On 9/6/2024 at 2:17 PM, Quadabaum said:

Not sure if any of you have a Dick's Sporting Goods Warehouse near you but we have one in Macon, Ga and they have a lot of great deals on golf clothes. The cashier said if it doesnt sale at the main Dick's locations then they send them to these warehouses and significantly discount them. 

My haul today was:

2 pair walter hagen shorts

2 walter hagen polos

3 walter hagen pullovers (1 warm weather, 2 cold weather)

Slippers for the wife

All that was $100.90

They have a lot of other brands as well, like Under armor, puma, nike, and callaway. They have men/women/youth and shoes as well. This week anything with a "5" on it is an extra 30% off the lowest ticketed price. Just thought I would pass the deal along. 

IMG_3260.jpg

I didn’t even know they existed! Gonna have to go check them out!

Driver PING G430 Max 10K Red Hzrdus Regular flex

3wood Taylormade Burner Fuji Pro 2.0 S

5w/7w PING G 430 Max Red Hzrdus Reg.

5 hybrid PING Anser

6i-AW Callaway Apex 21 Steelfiber i95 R

52/54/58 wedges PING s159

Putter Callaway Odyssey OG 1 

2 hours ago, RetiredBoomer said:

Try as I may, I can't imagine Walter Hagen playing in shorts.

🤣🤣🤣

Driver PING G430 Max 10K Red Hzrdus Regular flex

3wood Taylormade Burner Fuji Pro 2.0 S

5w/7w PING G 430 Max Red Hzrdus Reg.

5 hybrid PING Anser

6i-AW Callaway Apex 21 Steelfiber i95 R

52/54/58 wedges PING s159

Putter Callaway Odyssey OG 1