SW Ohio Golf - Oct 4th and/or 11th

Shrek74

I'll be in the area spending about 10 days visiting my sister and nephews in Lebanon. While I'm there, I was hoping to meet up with anyone who'd like to grab 18 on either the 4th or the 11th or both. I'll plan to take those Friday's off work to play before cleaning up and going to watch the HS football team that evening.

If you're interested and available to play either or both days, let me know.

If you have a good range locations as well in the area, let me know (driving, chipping, putting). I may try and get some more time with my clubs after work while I'm there while the boys are at practice. Or I may try and introduce them to golf too.

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!!

6 hours ago, Shrek74 said:

I'll be in the area spending about 10 days visiting my sister and nephews in Lebanon. While I'm there, I was hoping to meet up with anyone who'd like to grab 18 on either the 4th or the 11th or both. I'll plan to take those Friday's off work to play before cleaning up and going to watch the HS football team that evening.

So close, I leave town for two weeks on the 4th! Drop a line to @GolfSpy_BEN, he lives in South Lebanon. There's a lot of courses in the area, and they cover nearly the full price range, from Harmon GC right in Lebanon, to a TPC course about 15 minutes away. I think the best course that's not too far (30 minutes) is Stonelick Hills. I live on the opposite side of town, so I don't know what to recommend for ranges. Sorry to miss you, but my wife has been planning this trip to Iceland for two years.

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

Southwest Golf Ranch is just outside of Lebanon and offers all three of those. I’m already playing in an outing on the 11th, but I’ll see what I can do for the 4th. Shaker Run Golf Club is also a nice track just outside of Lebanon. 

WITB:

D: :titleist-small: GT-2 10° w/ GD Tour AD-UB 6s

3W: :titleist-small: GT-3 15 Tensei Black 75 X

3h: :ping-small: G430 18° Tour 2.0/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

4i:mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Project X io 6.0

6i-PW:  :mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Recoil 110 f4

50,54° & 58°: :vokey-small: SM-10

P:   :L.A.B.: Link.1

Ball:  :vice: Pro Plus Drip

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman