Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,584 signups
Equipment Type: Irons - Build
Vendor: Toura Golf

Testers Wanted

FeatureToura.jpg

Calling all club builders! We have a very special testing opportunity for you! For many, it is more than just getting on the course and playing, but honing a craft and taking pride in installing and building each club in your bag. Those who want to customize each part of their golf clubs and make their bag stand out for the efforts they put into the build of their golf clubs.

About Toura Golf

Toura Golf was created out of the passion for golf club building. In search of a blank head with no logo, founder Jon found little to no options. So he decided to take matters into his own hands. He created Toura Golf for those like him who love to build their own golf clubs and have an appreciation for a pure forged product that stands out by not standing out. 

The Canadian company is known for their minimalist designs and producing limited quantities of heads as well as some one of a kind models. With wedges, putters, and full iron heads all available for purchase, Toura Golf is a club builder's dream. 

For those who prefer their clubs pre-built, Toura does offer a selection of shafts and grips in which a complete set can be purchased.

Toura3.jpg

H2: What Is Being Tested?

We are searching for four golfers to build, test, review, and keep a set of Toura Golf Irons. The option for shafts (True Temper S300) and grips will be included, however, for those who want to use non-standard shafts, they have the option to purchase and install their own! 

This testing opportunity is equally about the build process as it is the performance of the irons. We want to know how they perform after the build, but want to hear and see the build process as they are done. 

Are you a club-building enthusiast and want to take part in a unique testing experience?

Toura2.jpg

*Testing opportunity open to right-hand golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 23

*Testers will be announced on the Forum April 30

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected.

159 Comments

Great opportunity for any club building member or want to learn to build a club member thanks to the MGS staff and Toura Golf.

Unique in the fact the tester will build their set to their specs. and then test them.

Looking forward to seeing the comments and reviews from those who apply and are selected.

I used to build and tinker when I was in high school. I actually gamed the lob wedge and three wood I built in 1990 until I did a whole bag makeover two years ago. Built the three wood to standard driver length (1990 standards) and weighted a tad on the heavy side. This will be fun test to follow along with. Good luck to those that have the skill set and desire to apply. 

I have assembled a few hundred golf clubs for friends and family - and to put on eBay to fuel my gear addiction. Irons are not a strength of my game, I’d be curious to see how these compare against my gamers (Ping G425) on the skytrak and on the course. Hope I get selected!

This sounds like a quest I would like.  The build process of choosing lofts or changing lofts is what I would like to know.  Look forward to following this one!

Wow what an awesome opportunity. For those who have never tinkered with building your own clubs. There is something very satisfied about the entire process. When you find that perfect setup and create the "unicorn" it is an unbelievably satisfying experience. I have a love/hate relationship with wedges. I buy a brand-new wedge and immediately pull the grinder out and start "fixing it". It's nearly turned into a sickness. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.