Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
8,806 signups
Equipment Type: Iron Set
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway knows that Distance Irons are long, but players also want a high level of feel. 

Enter the Paradym and Paradym X Irons:

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7684.jpeg

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7581.jpeg     Paradym-X-Iron-Lifestyle-01-8251.jpeg

Integral to each set of Paradym and Paradym X Irons are 4 key features wrapped around either a Refined Players shape in the Paradym or the Refined Forgiving Shape of the Paradym X:

- Callaway's Most Powerful A.I. Designed Forged 455 Face

- Fast Ball Speed from Forged 455 Face Cup & Hollow Body with Speed Frame Construction

- Exceptional Feel from a Forged Face and Patented Urethane Microspheres

- Improved Launch via Dual Tungsten Weighting

Testers Announced!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

415 Comments

I’m looking forward to testing these clubs. I’m not dedicated to one brand or another. If an iron feels good, sounds good and forgiving enough without feeling like a chunk of metal on the end of a stick then that’s a good club. I’m a practical person so looks doesn’t matter much to me but a big and chunky club isn’t very appealing. I’m looking your way Mr. Titleist T400, if that is your real name. I’m an inconsistent 15 handicap player so I’m not trying to work the ball much. Strait with a small draw is my preferred shot.
If I am chosen as a tester I will put my engineering mindset and dry wit to the task in making an unbiased club review that’s entertaining to read. 

This is a great way to start the testing. I am thinking about trying different irons this year - been playing Mizuno forged and hot metal pros for about 10 years now. I am curious to see the results on this test. Good luck to all.

41 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

I may have missed this in the thread, and apologies if so - are the mods deciding who would get which line since they're 2 testers for each? I know the signup asks for HDCP but curious to know how it'll break down. 

I've just added that in.  IF you can go update your entry feel free (not sure if they system will let you) otherwise we will reach out to those we need more info from once we have an idea on the testing pool.

Thanks for catching that! 

Love to test the x irons as best for my category of gofer - leaned from my Dad many years ago and now my three sons and grandsons all play. I have a life long love for golf - enjoyed for my lifetime. Pick me. 

I have a previous history with cally irons.  I loved my Apex 16 and always regretted trading them in.  Was less impressed with the Rogue Pro's, but came to realize that it was probably the wrong club for me post elbow surgery.  I currently game the PXG's 0211 with steel fiber shafts, but would love to give Callaway another chance - god knows I spend enough time on their preowned site looking for the next steal.  Forgiveness is something I can never have too much of.

My last 2 sets of irons have been callaway. The only thing is I can't use standard length clubs, mine are 1" longer and 3 degrees up. I am 68 years old, 6'3" tall, 275lbs. I would really like to have the opportunity to try these out. Thanks 

Would love to try these!  I usually don't like callaway irons, but after reading about these, I'm excited to see how good they are.  Would love to try the regular paradym, as I currently play the cobra forged tec irons.  

I would really love to give an in-depth review of these beautifully designed Callaway Paradym irons, just like a lot of golfers I’m always searching to see what equipment will give me more accuracy and distance and also how they compare to my current iron set. 

I have signed up for testing the Paradym X irons. I would love to get a chance to give them a try and provide in-depth review.  I currently play the Callaway Rogue 2018 irons, regular flex, graphite shafts, standard lengths, golf pride plus 4 new decade grey (midsize) grips, no wraps.

My golf game is in some serious need of POWER and FORGIVENESS. Especially after a recent shoulder replacement. Would love to try the ParadymX with all the latest and greatest technology to see if it will actually help.

2 hours ago, russtopherb said:

I may have missed this in the thread, and apologies if so - are the mods deciding who would get which line since they're 2 testers for each? I know the signup asks for HDCP but curious to know how it'll break down. 

The questionnaire has been updated to include preferred iron (X or standard), but if you signed up before this was added, there would be a follow-up asking which is preferred.  Good question!

6 hours ago, MattF said:

Good luck to those chosen...I'm not giving up my Mizuno's any time soon.

Best of luck to all those who apply and looking forward to seeing the results and comments.  

I have to agree with MattF's statement, my Mizuno's will not be leaving my bag anytime soon. Fitted for them last year, and had one of the best iron playing seasons in my life.

2 hours ago, Swood1994 said:

Interesting to see these irons being used by most of the new golf influencers sponsored by Callaway (versus playing an apex or blade style). I wonder if that is due to the strengths of the Irons or if that is a marketing plan to gain more spotlight to the paradym line. This test will be a good way to discern between the two. 

I've had this same thought - especially seeing Fat Perez over at Bob Does Sports - that dude can flat-out play, so seeing these in his bag was a bit of a surprise, especially because during the fitting video, the fitter was talking about putting him in some kind of player's cavity.  It could for sure be that Callaway wanted him in the new irons, but if they're THAT good, forgiving and feel great, why wouldn't he put them in play?  I'm very, very interested to see what the members think of these things!

7 minutes ago, GolfSpy_SAM said:

I've had this same thought - especially seeing Fat Perez over at Bob Does Sports - that dude can flat-out play, so seeing these in his bag was a bit of a surprise, especially because during the fitting video, the fitter was talking about putting him in some kind of player's cavity.  It could for sure be that Callaway wanted him in the new irons, but if they're THAT good, forgiving and feel great, why wouldn't he put them in play?  I'm very, very interested to see what the members think of these things!

I agree and that particular video is what sparked my post. I believe some of the of the Good Good players also have the Paradym irons in play. We have seen a movement of more high level players moving away from the butter knives to a mixed set or players iron. More forgiveness *Slightly* less playability. Being a Mizuno iron player myself we can take Paul Casey for example still a top player in the world plating the JPX 919's versus the MP line. and most of the Taylormade staff guys are playing a mixed bag of P790,P770, MB irons. If we look at the amateur scratch to 3 handicapper it may be easier to only have to look at 1 style of iron from top to bottom while not giving up to much workability. Excited to see the results of this test!

I'm very curious to see how these clubs test out.  I'm a very high handicapper and don't think either of these clubs would fit my game well, but I'm pretty sure the Paradym X's would be a lot closer.  Regardless, congrats and good luck to anyone lucky enough to have a shot testing these.  Such an honor!

This Test is now closed to further comments.