Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,262 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: EVNROLL

EVNROLL V-Series Putters

EVNROLL is back with another member test, this year focusing on the New V-SERIES putters!

image.png

Evnroll Putters first came to the golfing world’s attention in 2016 with a range of stunning 100% milled putters featuring designer Guerin Rife’s ground-breaking, patented “Sweet Face” Technology.

The innovative and unique groove technology is engineered to deliver uniform performance across the entire hitting area of the putter face for unprecedented accuracy and zero dispersion. Since then the brand has won multiple-awards internationally for its game changing technology including being the first company to win MyGolfSpy’s ‘Most Wanted blade and mallet’ back-to-back.

All EVNROLL putters come with SWEETFACE TECHNOLOGY.  On a 25 foot putt a ball hit ½” off center, outside the Sweet Spot (center of percussion), will travel 6” to 8” off line and 12” to 18” shorter. That miss hit is a missed putt.  To add to that the V-Series is customizable with different hosels depending on your putting stroke and needs.

image.png

For this test, members will be able to choose from any available V-Series Putter!

image.png

image.png

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the V-Series Putters.

This Test is open to all Right-Hand US Forum Members, and testers can choose any putter in the V-Series Lineup.

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

235 Comments

I was looking at these a couple months ago and decided to go cheap and get a Wilson Buckingham because of the MGS reviews and testing. I think the Wilson is just OK. I'm definitely interested in their "Sweet Spot" forgiveness claims.

Evnroll has been on my wish list for a while but never had the opportunity to try one out before buying. As always, I appreciate the chance to be chosen.

Lifelong Scotty Newport 2 and 2.5 player. Been seeing Evnroll win all kinds of awards. Would love to try a short slant mid blade and compare the feel and customizability. 

I am using a short hosel scotty fastback putter and miss to the right, sounds like I need a mid or long hosel Evnroll putter to correct.  

This Test is now closed to further comments.