Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Rochester Country Club Live course blog?

So I'm playing a round at Rochester Country Club in Rochester NH tomorrow and was considering doing a “live blog” with quick 1 line posts coupled with photos of the course as I go. Nothing too extensive until after the round to avoid interrupting pace of play.

Would this be a format that anyone would be interested in following?

Depending on how the round goes I may decide to not post scores that are over bogey, of which I'm sure there will be several. 😒

If it is well received I may do it for all of the courses that I play in the area.

<p>WITB: All Wilson EverythingDriver:  :wilson_staff_small:  FG tour F5 9*3 wood:  :wilson_staff_small: FG tour F5 13.5*</p><p>Hybrids:  :wilson_staff_small: FG tour F5 17* and 23*5-GW:  :wilson_staff_small: C100 with KBS Tour V 100g shafts Wedges:  :wilson_staff_small: FG tour PMP frosted 54* and 58*Putter:  :wilson_staff_small: Lincoln ParkBall:   :wilson_staff_small: Duo SSP(testing) and :srixon-small:  Z-star

Unfortunately the greens were punched and covered in sand so the condition of the greens was pretty awful, so I decided not to bother with the blog. This may be a format that I use in the future, however.

<p>WITB: All Wilson EverythingDriver:  :wilson_staff_small:  FG tour F5 9*3 wood:  :wilson_staff_small: FG tour F5 13.5*</p><p>Hybrids:  :wilson_staff_small: FG tour F5 17* and 23*5-GW:  :wilson_staff_small: C100 with KBS Tour V 100g shafts Wedges:  :wilson_staff_small: FG tour PMP frosted 54* and 58*Putter:  :wilson_staff_small: Lincoln ParkBall:   :wilson_staff_small: Duo SSP(testing) and :srixon-small:  Z-star

Good to know, thanks!!

Archived