TWshoot67

Just Wanted To Share........ showed up today!

Look what showed up at my door, I was told to look for something to show up from a friend of mine from across the pond. Well here it is my first 2010 X-Mass gift. Sorry for poor quality but it was indoor with low light and needed flash!

f02efef4.jpg

0947d316.jpg

760323bc.jpg

Did anyone else get one of these babies yet?

I must have missed something.....how'd you guys get them?

They are in the spy store. Check the top of the page.

Whats the deal with the magnet at the bottom? I tried it on my Tracey and she slipped right out the back. Im hoping it will fit my mallet better, otherwise Im going to have to rig something near the top of the closure

Sorry if you are having an issue with the magnet...we asked and most of you guys said you preferred the magnet over the velcro so we went that route. We will work on adding a parallel magnet on the next models instead of a single more powerful circular magnet at the bottom.

I do prefer the magnet to velcro, this setup just leaves too much room at the top of the opening. My Yes headcover has 2 magnets, and the opening is along the inside rather than the outside allowing a more secure fit

Yes we have done them with two before but generally the ones with a long flexible ones work best. We will use that system on the next version. Thanks for the feedback.