4 hours ago, Shankster said:

As I said in the Blueprint Thread, played well today.

But the part of my game that I used to lean on left me in some bad spots. With this swing I think I have too much bounce on my sand wedge. Twice in the sand I skulled it, and one fat. Most of the chips were stubby that weren’t the Blueprint wedge.

Maybe more bounce?... Very confusing anyways.

It's technique.  Need more bunker practice.

• Like 1

It's technique.  Need more bunker practice.

Haha. Very true Kenny. I found myself in more bunkers than normal yesterday. One more thing to add to the practice plan.
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Shankster said:

Haha. Very true Kenny. I found myself in more bunkers than normal yesterday. One more thing to add to the practice plan.

I've been working on my ball striking lately, and really have been neglecting short game practice and bunker play.  It is showing up in my scores; not getting chips/pitches close enough and missing putts that I shouldn't.  My irons are better, so back to short game practice!!

• Like 2

I am going to take this to the next level for 2020. The goal is to break 70. Stand by for Shankster: Uncharted Territory

With episode 2 coming up some teasers are: a Mid/Late November driver fitting, cold iron winter golf, and much much more.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I am going to take this to the next level for 2020. The goal is to break 70. Stand by for Shankster: Uncharted Territory

I wish you the best of luck. Been my goal for quite a few years. Now I am resetting my goal to having most of my rounds be in the 70s
  • Like 2

With episode 2 coming up some teasers are: a Mid/Late November driver fitting, cold iron winter golf, and much much more.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I'm sure you will do it - will be fun to watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1