Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

one year ago today……

Chip Strokes

Glad you found something you can play with family and friends! And of course bringing so much knowledge to the site from exercise/dieting to how to hit 💣 with ridiculous speed!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

9 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm glad they dragged you along with them and got you obsessed with this wonderful game. You've definitely come a long way since starting your journey and it's been a pleasure following along with you. 

thanks man! you too! i think that’s my favorite thing about this site. i’m super invested in the progress of a bunch of people, and actually find myself happy when they have a breakthrough. 

Just now, Lacassem said:

Glad you found something you can play with family and friends! And of course bringing so much knowledge to the site from exercise/dieting to how to hit 💣 with ridiculous speed!

just like your favorite Daly quote: hit it as hard as you can. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Glad you start swinging the sticks and join the site, you are a good contributor can’t wait to revisit this post in 30 years 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

27 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

one year ago today my dad and brother in law dragged me with them for my first ever round of golf. 

since then i’ve found this site, gotten fit for clubs, dropped my handicap down to 16, and shot a personal best 82 twice. 

so, thanks to them for dragging me to the course, and thanks to you all for making this place so awesome.

here’s to whatever the next 30 years of golf brings!  cheers!🍻

As I’ve tried to tell my kids, it’s a sport one can play the rest of their life, and it’s great for building friendships!!! 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

8 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

thanks man! you too! i think that’s my favorite thing about this site. i’m super invested in the progress of a bunch of people, and actually find myself happy when they have a breakthrough. 

I couldn't agree with a statement more. I love hearing stories of good round and all the hard work paying off. 

7 hours ago, Nolan220 said:

Glad you start swinging the sticks and join the site, you are a good contributor can’t wait to revisit this post in 30 years 

Now that just depressed me. 30 years from now I'll probably be looking at the roots not the grass.😬

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

7 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

one year ago today my dad and brother in law dragged me with them for my first ever round of golf. 

since then i’ve found this site, gotten fit for clubs, dropped my handicap down to 16, and shot a personal best 82 twice. 

so, thanks to them for dragging me to the course, and thanks to you all for making this place so awesome.

here’s to whatever the next 30 years of golf brings!  cheers!🍻

To shoot in the 80's with only a year under you belt is a major accomplishment.  Congrats. Keep bombing them away. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

29 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

To shoot in the 80's with only a year under you belt is a major accomplishment.  Congrats. Keep bombing them away. 

thanks tom, i really appreciate that

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour