Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

Shot Scope Users Group

DarthGator007

18 hours ago, MIgregb said:

Quick observation & a question regarding the X5. I, too, had no issue with either the initial firmware update or syncing courses. In fact, this is the 1st time among the 4 different SS devices that I could sync more than 2 courses without having to do log-outs and/or resets. I did 8 updates, one at a time of course, without a hic-up. Well done Shot Scope!

However, I am frustrated with how difficult it is to get the X5 into the watch mode. When I turn it on, it defaults to the "connect" mode and the only way I can get to any other screen is to go to the shut-down command and swipe up a bunch of times. It eventually goes to the settings screen where I can then hit the return button sending it to the watch face. I initially thought something was wrong because swiping up from the connect screen or the shut-down screen did nothing. I just kept at it until it worked. Anyone figure out an easier method?  

Ok, so it turned out to be an app problem setting up the X5 and not an X5 problem. I could not get the app to move through the tutorial so I would skip through it. I could still update the firmware and courses, so I didn't suspect anything was amiss. Trying the old trick of un-installing/re-installing the app enabled me to get through the tutorial and complete the set-up. Now, once I turn on the X5 and wait 3 seconds, it goes directly to the watch screen.  Problem solved. 

I hope to put the X5 through its paces tomorrow. 

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X Driver w/ :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi 24 deg Hybrid Iron, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM9 54.12D & 58.08M deg wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

My 2024 Titleist SM10 Wedge Review:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64494-vokey-sm10-wedges-2024-forum-review/?do=findComment&comment=1065367

I’m considering moving on from Arccos and getting the X5. What is the battery life? I have an upcoming golf trip where I will play several 36 hole days. I would plan to charge the phone between the rounds. 

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 65

Ping G430 Max 3 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping G430 Max 7 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping 3i iCrossover PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 85

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

Ping Glide 4.0 56/10

Ping Glide 4.0 60/10

Ping Kushin 4 putter

Maxfli Tour & Wilson Triad White Golf Balls

12 minutes ago, nupezb said:

I’m considering moving on from Arccos and getting the X5. What is the battery life? I have an upcoming golf trip where I will play several 36 hole days. I would plan to charge the phone between the rounds. 

I didn't get mine until after I played Monday, but I plan on playing tomorrow so I'll let you know. I'm curious about how the battery holds up as well. 

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X Driver w/ :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi 24 deg Hybrid Iron, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM9 54.12D & 58.08M deg wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64494-vokey-sm10-wedges-2024-forum-review/?do=findComment&comment=1065367

My understanding is it's good for 2+ rounds, so 36 for a day shouldn't be an issue.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

4 hours ago, nupezb said:

Haven't gotten my X5 yet but published specs say 36 holes. However, I can attest to the V3 being good for 36 holes.  

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Shotscope's support.  Hole #2 at Granite Falls North course was showing as a par 3.  I sent SS an email and they responded in a couple days that it had been corrected.  That asked if I would confirm the change, I resynced my watch and checked it yesterday - all done.  Pretty cool how quickly they responded and resolved this 👍

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

Took the X5 on it's maiden voyage today.  Definitely need to read the manual before the next round.  I'm always a little negative regarding change and take a moment or two to warm up to something different, but I'm lukewarm after the first round.  

Not a huge fan of the new charging port.  I liked the clip charger of the V3.  This one seems like it may be easier for me to break it eventually.

I do really like the lock feature for the buttons.  Too many times with the V3 I would accidentally add an extra putt or two because my glove would bunch against the button.  

The touch screen is nice but my fingers are a little fat for the tiny screen.  

The option to see your score is nice although I didn't check it during the round.  Tracking my steps is also a neat add.

I'll likely warm up as I get used to it, but these were my initial thoughts.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

Yup it's on it's way - Got the shipping notice last night - one week ahead of schedule. My wife on the other hand is slightly upset as she didn't get the same email. Mine is Blue - her's is white. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

3 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Mine is Blue - her's is white. 

The white are being shipped later than all the others.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Second Round in the books with my X5. Was 5 strokes short of my total probably due to duffing a shot and following up with the same club. I also had a penalty but did not know where to go to record it. Anyway, all else was spot on. The only after round aggravation from the X5 watch was the lack of Green Tees for my club. I have the Green tees on my iPad, but they are not on the X5. This means that it sometimes places my drive on the white tees so I have to edit this.

B4B1F54B-EBFB-4D30-B0AF-DCCAB4ACC448.jpeg

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER2 w/Gravity Grip or  ER6 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip or Tommy Armour Impact No. 3

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Bridgestone RXS Mindset, Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

20 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Second Round in the books with my X5. Was 5 strokes short of my total probably due to duffing a shot and following up with the same club. I also had a penalty but did not know where to go to record it. Anyway, all else was spot on. The only after round aggravation from the X5 watch was the lack of Green Tees for my club. I have the Green tees on my iPad, but they are not on the X5. This means that it sometimes places my drive on the white tees so I have to edit this.

B4B1F54B-EBFB-4D30-B0AF-DCCAB4ACC448.jpeg

Did you let support know? I play from the green tees as well and hope it's not a watch issue. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

6 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Did you let support know? I play from the green tees as well and hope it's not a watch issue. 

I wouldn’t think it is a watch issue,  tees and course layout are part of the course database and dashboard.  The X5 uses the same information as all the other devices.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

32 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I wouldn’t think it is a watch issue,  tees and course layout are part of the course database and dashboard.  The X5 uses the same information as all the other devices.   

Since I don't have mine yet I wasn't sure since Foz brought it up. With the V3, of course you set up the edit function in the app by the tees. Sounds like there's a function on the watch. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

Thanks Tony, I just did. My club has 5 tees but X5 only has two.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER2 w/Gravity Grip or  ER6 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip or Tommy Armour Impact No. 3

Ball: Bridgestone RXS Mindset, Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

My season was supposed to start yesterday (took a 'me day' from work) but allergies dictated I stay home to nap on/off throughout the day 😕 🤧  As fate would have it, my X5 arrived in the afternoon 🥳

I keep reading references to 'a rotating bezel' 🤔 Does anyone's X5 bezel actually rotate, or is that just a capacitive-touch function? I ask because my Samsung Gear bezel does rotate & I don't want to break the X5 the first day of toying with it.

Speaking of design...I think I know where the inspiration came from (my Gear on the left; X5 on the right)

20230413_162520[1].jpg

:callaway-small: Epic Flash

:cobra-small: King F8 3W

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Max 7W

:ping-small: G425 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50/54/58

:bettinardi-small: Inovai 6.0

:taylormade-small: Tour Response or :wilson_staff_small: Triad (both thanks to MGS testing) 

*FIRMWARE UPDATE AVAILABLE*

Played the first round with the X5 .. GPS, hazards, etc worked great .. but .. got home, went to Shutdown and the crazy thing (Jetsons reference 🤣) just kept buzzing .....

.. tried again but this time instead of touching Shutdown I used the main function/menu scroll button on the side to scroll down then back up .. then pushed it in .. and then it did do a shutdown.....

Saw an email from ShotScope about download the latest firmware.

Maybe that's addressed in the latest update..? TBD...

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

4 hours ago, CudaKota66 said:

I keep reading references to 'a rotating bezel' 🤔 Does anyone's X5 bezel actually rotate, or is that just a capacitive-touch function? I ask because my Samsung Gear bezel does rotate & I don't want to break the X5 the first day of toying with it.

Well...it helps watching the tutorials, after all. The top button is referred to as 'the crown' (aka bezel) & rotates to progress through options. Also, multiple swipes left/right encompass all of the scoring options....including penalty shots 🙈

Glad I pulled-the-trigger on this purchase. Excited to see the improvements in dashboard software/stats that are rumored.....nice work, ShotScope!!

:taylormade-small: Tour Response or :wilson_staff_small: Triad (both thanks to MGS testing) 

6 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Thanks Tony, I just did. My club has 5 tees but X5 only has two.

@fozcycle one of the tutorials says that if your tee isn't listed on the watch, select one that is & edit it on the dashboard post-round.

My season was supposed to start yesterday (took a 'me day' from work) but allergies dictated I stay home to nap on/off throughout the day [emoji53] [emoji1784]  As fate would have it, my X5 arrived in the afternoon [emoji3060]
I keep reading references to 'a rotating bezel' [emoji848] Does anyone's X5 bezel actually rotate, or is that just a capacitive-touch function? I ask because my Samsung Gear bezel does rotate & I don't want to break the X5 the first day of toying with it.
Speaking of design...I think I know where the inspiration came from (my Gear on the left; X5 on the right)

20230413_1625201.jpg.ccc54819e4e870eab269f52a5c69a8f5.jpg

Looking forward to reading your observations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 65

Ping G430 Max 3 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping G430 Max 7 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping 3i iCrossover PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 85

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

Ping Glide 4.0 56/10

Ping Glide 4.0 60/10

Ping Kushin 4 putter

Maxfli Tour & Wilson Triad White Golf Balls

My X5 arrived yesterday. I never received advance notice. It arrived with 6% charge. I waited until it was 100% before connecting to the app. Firmware update and synching all the courses that needed to be (7 in my case) went flawlessly. I went through all the settings to get it the way I want to use it (no scoring, auto putting, preferred clock face).

I notice no "GPS" setting, unlike the V3. Since with the V3 I always used the L1 + L5 setting, it will be interesting to see how GPS yardages compare at my home course. I may take along my Ve, put it in GPS mode only and put it in the cart for comparison.

Looking forward to my 1st round with the 5 on Monday!

In my TaylorMade Supreme Golf Bag:
Driver:  PXG Gen 6 0311 10.5° with Motore X F3 R Shaft 45"
3W:  Callaway 3W Mavrik Max w/ UST Helium Black 4F2
5W: Callaway Epic Flash (+1/N) w/ Project X Evenflow Green R Flex
Hybrid:  Callaway Big Bertha 4H (+1/N) w/ UST Recoil 760 ES F2
Irons: Callaway Apex CF19 with UST Recoil F2 shafts
Wedges: Callaway MD5 54° and 58° with KBS steel shafts.
Putter:  Seemore Original FGP Mallet or Toulon Portland
Ball:  Currently Bridgestone Tour B RX Mindset

12 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Played the first round with the X5 .. GPS, hazards, etc worked great .. but .. got home, went to Shutdown and the crazy thing (Jetsons reference 🤣) just kept buzzing .....

.. tried again but this time instead of touching Shutdown I used the main function/menu scroll button on the side to scroll down then back up .. then pushed it in .. and then it did do a shutdown.....

I believe it is addressed.

In the bag:

Bag: 

I got my 1st (9 hole) round in the books, and I'm very pleased with the X5. It took a couple of holes to get familiar with the manual putting routine and learn the unlock procedure, which is changed a bit with yesterday's firmware update. But the X5 captured all shots and seemed to place them in the right places (i.e., bunker shots were in the bunker, tee shots were on the tee boxes, etc.). The course was awfully busy (an 80 deg April Friday in Michigan, go figure!!) so it took almost 2-1/2 hours to play the 9, but it had 78% battery life when completed. The instructions said to turn on the GPS/Track function 5 mins ahead of time and it took every bit of that if not more. I hope that was an initial time needed to locate satellites for my geographical location and not something needed every time, but I very pleased with the X5.

This is the 1st wearable I've owned that tracked steps so I was curious how many the nearly 3000 yard 9 holes would be; 8174 for anyone curious 😀

13 minutes ago, MIgregb said:

The instructions said to turn on the GPS/Track function 5 mins ahead of time and it took every bit of that if not more.

Even with the V3, when I haven't played in a while, even though it is at the same course, it takes much longer to synch the satellites and find the course. If I play the next day or so, it only takes a couple of minutes, if that. I am assuming the X5 will probably be the same way.

In my TaylorMade Supreme Golf Bag:
Driver:  PXG Gen 6 0311 10.5° with Motore X F3 R Shaft 45"
3W:  Callaway 3W Mavrik Max w/ UST Helium Black 4F2
5W: Callaway Epic Flash (+1/N) w/ Project X Evenflow Green R Flex
Hybrid:  Callaway Big Bertha 4H (+1/N) w/ UST Recoil 760 ES F2
Irons: Callaway Apex CF19 with UST Recoil F2 shafts
Wedges: Callaway MD5 54° and 58° with KBS steel shafts.
Putter:  Seemore Original FGP Mallet or Toulon Portland
Ball:  Currently Bridgestone Tour B RX Mindset

9 minutes ago, MIgregb said:

I got my 1st (9 hole) round in the books, and I'm very pleased with the X5. It took a couple of holes to get familiar with the manual putting routine and learn the unlock procedure, which is changed a bit with yesterday's firmware update. But the X5 captured all shots and seemed to place them in the right places (i.e., bunker shots were in the bunker, tee shots were on the tee boxes, etc.). The course was awfully busy (an 80 deg April Friday in Michigan, go figure!!) so it took almost 2-1/2 hours to play the 9, but it had 78% battery life when completed. The instructions said to turn on the GPS/Track function 5 mins ahead of time and it took every bit of that if not more. I hope that was an initial time needed to locate satellites for my geographical location and not something needed every time, but I very pleased with the X5.

This is the 1st wearable I've owned that tracked steps so I was curious how many the nearly 3000 yard 9 holes would be; 8174 for anyone curious 😀

Yes, it seems like we have gone from winter season to monsoon season to summer season in a couple of weeks....must be Spring-time in the upper Midwest. A shot of sleet/snow predicted for Monday, then back to the 70s Tuesday 🤪

SS videos state that the X5 will take 5+ minutes for the first GPS acquisition but will be less-time subsequently. I always powered-up the V3 when I was warming-up so there were no issues.

Lots of positive reviews so far 👍

22 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

I find this more than a little annoying, in that you have to update the firmware for the device to work correctly.  Did they Beta test this device at all, or was their thinking let's just push it out as soon as possible and let the users find the issues? NOT GREAT in my opinion.

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       TSR1
  • Fairway.      635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Halo XL Hy-Wood 4+
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg                GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg                Epic Flash 3H
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png         Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png         CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg       Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png        Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

lazarus.png

19 hours ago, CudaKota66 said:

@fozcycle one of the tutorials says that if your tee isn't listed on the watch, select one that is & edit it on the dashboard post-round.

Been doing that…..but when it misses a driver, it assumesthe tee you selected

42 minutes ago, Paul Hedrick said:

I find this more than a little annoying, in that you have to update the firmware for the device to work correctly.  Did they Beta test this device at all, or was their thinking let's just push it out as soon as possible and let the users find the issues? NOT GREAT in my opinion.

Yes it is a bit irritating, but it's not a surprise that updates are needed. The watches are made and programmed well ahead of launch and while in the ideal world all the glitches are identified and resolved before launch that just doesn't happen. It's no different than updating software on your phone. 

I would be more concerned if they didn't fix the glitches/provide updates.   

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Yes it is a bit irritating, but it's not a surprise that updates are needed. The watches are made and programmed well ahead of launch and while in the ideal world all the glitches are identified and resolved before launch that just doesn't happen. It's no different than updating software on your phone. 

I would be more concerned if they didn't fix the glitches/provide updates.   

Maybe.  My point was, that IF they had beta tested the device, these issues would have been known and addressed.  That they had to 'fix' the issues with an update tells me that either they were not aware of the problem, meaning that no testing was done, or they did know about the issues and decided to sell something at that was, in my opinion, not ready to sell.

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       TSR1
  • Fairway.      635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Halo XL Hy-Wood 4+
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg                GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg                Epic Flash 3H
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png         Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png         CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg       Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png        Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

lazarus.png

My X5 watch arrived after my pre order. The GPS will not connect. Contacted Shot Scope, later that evening received an email with a Firmware Update. Uploaded this to the watch... still unable to connect to GPS. Anyone else had a similar issue, or have a solution? Otherwise it will be returned for a working replacement.

4 hours ago, Ambo9838 said:

My X5 watch arrived after my pre order. The GPS will not connect. Contacted Shot Scope, later that evening received an email with a Firmware Update. Uploaded this to the watch... still unable to connect to GPS. Anyone else had a similar issue, or have a solution? Otherwise it will be returned for a working replacement.

Crap, that's too bad! It took mine quite a long time to connect the 1st time, but I just went outdoors at my house to see if it would find satellites even being 2 miles from the closest course, and it did. It took less than a minute to determine that there weren't any courses close by meaning it connected to a satellite. As long as you are at least outdoors, it should be finding a satellite. Sorry for your troubles. So far I like the X5 much better than either the V3 or H4.