Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

HackMotion Training System - 2023 Forum Review

24 minutes ago, Shrek74 said:

Question for the testers or anyone who has one that's used it regularly.

Are there any drills that you've done to work on wrist and swing motions that didn't require hitting balls? Something that you might do in the living room with a headless shaft or a club but no ball?

I'm not set up in my garage yet with a full hitting area, so I'm wondering if there are any drills I can do in the house without hitting that would be beneficial with my Hackmotion system.

Thanks.

You could do a ton of backswing work.  Turn on the audio feedback and work on keeping the lead wrist in the position you want.  Backswing work doesn’t require hitting balls. 

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

32 minutes ago, Shrek74 said:

Question for the testers or anyone who has one that's used it regularly.

Are there any drills that you've done to work on wrist and swing motions that didn't require hitting balls? Something that you might do in the living room with a headless shaft or a club but no ball?

I'm not set up in my garage yet with a full hitting area, so I'm wondering if there are any drills I can do in the house without hitting that would be beneficial with my Hackmotion system.

Thanks.

I couldn't get any drill-type shots to register. Even hit foam balls off a mat and it wasn't enough to pick anything up

Driver - :cobra-small: King SZ 1w 7.5° w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110MSI 60x

Woods - :cobra-small:King SZ Big Tour 3w 13.5° w/ Fujikura Pro 65, King SZ 5w 20° w/ Tensei CK White 70

Driving Iron - :cobra-small: King Utility 2i 16° w/ Project X Hzrdus Black 85

Irons - :callaway-small: Apex '24 Combo set - 4i Pro, 5i-8i CB, 9i-10i MB w/ KBS Tour V 120 X-Stiff

Wedges - :callaway-small: MD5 Jaws 52° - S 10° grind, 56° - C 8° grind, 60° - C 8° grind w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue 115

Putter(s) - :odyssey-small: :callaway-small: :scotty-small: :titleist-small: :ping-small:  :nike-small: :wilson-small: O-Works 2 Ball Black, Big Bertha Warbird, Special Select Squareback 2.0, Red X2, Bullseye Original Flange SC, Bullseye Standard Flange SC, OG Bronze Anser, Method Midnight 007, R.Mendralla 8802

I actually practiced just making swings and hitting a mat and it registered shots just like it would have had I hit them. I then read that for the data to be correct a ball must be hit. 

You could definitely work on wrist angles on your backswing but need to hit a ball for the correct data for the whole swing.

Mixed bag of goodies: Taylormade M2 driver, Titleist F15 3 wood, Nike 5 wood, Mizuno 923 Hmp irons, Cleveland zipcore wedges and Odyssey 3 ball putter.

• 2 months later...

Been using HackMotion for a little while and I like it. I think my only disappointment is that you have to go pro for a lot of the extra data, which is a substantial upgrade cost ($700) over core. I can’t justify pro just for Radial/Ulnar Data so I’m stuck at core. It feels me to me like they have base, base plus putting and pro, not really a true intermediate option. 

TSR2 9° with Tensei AV Xlink Blue 65 TSR and MCC +4, 
TSR2 15° with Tensei AV Xlink Blue 65 TSR and MCC +4, 
2 Iron T200 Utility and MCC +4, 
T150 5- PW (44) Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105
Vokey SM9 48.10 F Grind, 
Vokey SM9 54.10 S Grind, 
Vokey SM9 60.08 M Grind, 
L.A.B Mezz Max Broomstick