NG360 Golf App - Testing, Trials, Tribulations

Greetings,

Between some chatter and seeing a few people briefly talk about it lately I've decided to plunge in and start looking at something I've been curious at for awhile. The NG360 website. Dun dun dun. Thus, I've registered (SuperTuna of course) and am going to start poking around.

Initial thoughts.

A: Easy to register in general. Annoying for me since it seems to be US only, but I just picked a ZIP close to me.

B: The intro video is neat. Nice and zippy, makes you want to dive right in and be a world beater in the next 5 minutes.

C: Buttons are big, navigation is easy. Big bonus points there.

D: Our very on Manvas, though he doesn't post much anymore, is listed as one of the Swoosh representatives. That's neat.

E: I like the whole bit where you can do swing analysis and such. I'll be trying to get some up in the next bit.

So. Who else has used this puppy? Whatcha think?

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

I have used it since it was introduced. Some very helpful stuff as it saves me from marking fairways, GIR, and putts on the card and figuring it out later. Some of the course info is a bit off on one of the local courses I visit when I don't feel like seeing members at my club. I sent a note to them in June and it still hasn't been updated.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

• SPY VIP

I'm a bit lazy so haven't checked the website edition for myself yet, but the NG360 app is not available on the New Zealand iTunes App Store. :( Is the website useful without the app, or is it a mandatory part of the package? Thanks, Brad

Yes website is very useful. You can manually enter all your scores and round stats on the site and get he same results you would if an app did it for you. Other than having an app do it for you the overall experience is exactly the same. Also you don't need the app to record videos, you can upload them straight from your computer. Only difference here is the app would have guidelines for framing you swing.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Yes website is very useful. You can manually enter all your scores and round stats on the site and get he same results you would if an app did it for you. Other than having an app do it for you the overall experience is exactly the same. Also you don't need the app to record videos, you can upload them straight from your computer. Only difference here is the app would have guidelines for framing you swing.

MBP, thanks for that. i'll check it out.

I have been happy with the way that everything is laid out on the app. I haven't used the website version yet, so I would be interested to hear thoughts on the website.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

• 1 month later...

Archived