Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Nickent Gunmetal Wedges ONLY $29!

GolfSpy_X

I had the gap wedge for a long time. I liked it so much I got the satin sw and lw when I went to state golf. They could spin the ball the right amount.

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

• SPY VIP

Sorry...everytime we post these they sell out pretty quick. Especially if it is a deal like this one was.

Damn it!! The gunmetal are out of stock :-( Oh well next time!

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

Sac let me know, I am interested in the other set you don't want!

I figured it was a safe risk to get them both. They should be here on the 7th. both sets are 50/54/58. The forged ones are still there. http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/nickent-golf-arc-forged-3-wedge-set.html

The satin ones are 52/56/60 and still available too http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/nickent-golf-arc-satin-3-wedge-set.html

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• SPY VIP

Finally got mine today. Hit the forged 58* around (and over) the house. These are very nice. DD2 grips are nice too, never used them before. The sets are still at rockbottom for $60.

If I hadn't already bought two, I'd buy another. Gunmetal look sweet too, but the forged look easily as nice to me.

See how they do on grass Friday AM...

Volvo Intorqueo

• SPY VIP

Took these to the range today and.....they had the grass open WAHOO!!!!

Wedges are really nice. Seemed a little longer than my Burner 50* and 55*. Different grinds on the wedges. 50* is basically the full shot, low bounce option, but the 54 and 58 both have grinds that allow you to open them up. Great contact for me. Not throwing darts, but I can't do that with any wedge. Very crisp at impact and the ball sails up up up.

Very nice feel to these. I took the forged set to the range today. Really like the DD2 grips too. If anyone has a cheap connection to yellow/black DD2's let me know.

Snag these wedges from rockbottom. Screaming deal at 3/$60. ;)

Volvo Intorqueo

Archived