Nike M9 Cart Bag

Kanoito

So I had a Callaway Strike 2010 Cart Bag, but didn't like it doesn't have a tube to place the putter... so I bought a Nike M9 Cart Bag which doesn't have the tube either but on the description it says it has a putter well.

I've never known how to properly arrange the clubs in the bag, so I was wondering if you guys have any tips.

This is how I have it right now.

I had the driver and the hybrid switched, but with the driver headcover, I couldn't see anything else :D

I'm using a Clicgear 3.0, so that's basically how it would look strapped on the pull cart.

31052011701.jpg

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

The top looks almost the same as the Ogio Sultan Cart bag. I have the putter in the same spot, but where you have a driver I put my 5 iron and put each subsequent iron along the perimeter. I have my driver, fw, and hybrids in the middle because I find it easier to see the irons with the woods/hybrids in the middle. I also like having the putter/wedges where they are easy to get to.

To map your current setup to how I have my bag setup:

Leave Putter where it is

Driver -> 4 iron

4 iron -> 5 iron

8 iron -> 6 iron

50* -> 7 iron

SW -> 8 iron

Leave 9 iron where it is

60* -> PW

PW -> 50*

7 iron -> SW

3 wood -> 60*

hybrid -> Driver

5 iron -> 3 wood

6 iron -> hybrid

My 2 cents. I also use a Clicgear.

Thanks for the input wd!

I'll give your set up a try and see if it's less noisy. I hate pushing the cart over uneven terrain and hear all the irons banging against each other.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Archived