GolfSpy MBP

Spieth plays Pine Valley, Augusta in same day

From the Golf Channel:

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golftalkcentral/spieth-plays-pine-valley-augusta-in-same-day/

So, how about this doozie of a double dip?

On Tuesday, in the same day, Jordan Spieth played Pine Valley and Augusta National, the top two ranked courses in the country, according to Golf Digest's rankings. Fading daylight forced only an emergency nine at the National, but fear not: Spieth and his swing coach, Dallas-based Cameron McCormick, are teeing it up for all 18 holes Wednesday.

For the record, Spieth shot 67 at Pine Valley.

Oh, to be 20 and immensely talented …

7a80d06435bf11e3bbe722000a9f1253_7.jpg

jordan-spieth-augusta-instagram_t620.png

Oh, to be 20 and immensely talented …

At this point in life I would take either one. :lol:

You couldn't pay me to go back to 20, but I'll take the talent please.  Hell, I'd take just a small dose of his talent.  Or ANY of his talent for that matter!

I would take 20 again, as long as I didn't have to give up what I've learned since then.  

Glad he's taking advantage of the opportunities that his talent and hard work have created.

I read an article about this today. Those would be my courses that If someone said what would you like to play if you could play anywhere? I don't know what I would pick between the two, much less play both in the same day. He is very blessed indeed! Have any of you been able to play either. I was thinking that RP being from PA might have had the chance to play Pine Valley. I've been to Augusta and was chating with a marshal who told me that they marshal all day for the whole week and pay for their own lodging and food just to have one day to play there. Also, if it rains you do not get to play. There are guys who have been doing it for years and years for the opportunity to play it on their one given day each year. I know I would do it. Now I just need an invite to play in the Crump Cup.