Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Archived or Deleted Threads?

When flipping through some Unofficial Reviews, I wanted to reply and reference a similar review I did in response to another thread about 18-24 months ago (and another more recent commentary on a competing product about 12-15 months ago which was active into Summer 2019). I can't find any of them through the search functionality or my posting history in my profile. I think there was a lot of good consumer information in those threads, both positive and negative, and would help someone make a decision if they are in the market for a similar product. 

Are there certain criteria for taking posts down, archiving, and/or hiding them? I remember seeing something about reorganizing / archiving threads, but I thought that pre-dated these threads. The missing threads this time are related to game tracking devices, specifically Arccos 360, Shot Scope v2, and Game Golf Pro. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

Content from the forum almost never is hidden or deleted, unless the posts are a violation of our forum Moral Code. And we never hide a post simply because it says something negative about a product.

The reality is that we rely on the software our forum is built on for the search features. Most of the time, that works just fine. But if there's something I know is on the forum that a normal search isn't finding, I often rely on a Google search instead of the built in search feature.

If you wanted to find threads about Game Golf, for instance, in Google, type

site:forum.mygolfspy.com "game golf"

Only use the quotations marks if you intend to find an exact group of words. The quotation marks here let Google know I'm looking for that exact phrase, and not posts that say, "What do you love about the game of golf?", for instance.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Got it -- that worked. I also found that it's just missing from the "All Activity" part of my profile. After drilling into the subsections (specifically Forums -> Posts), it's all there. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip