Anyone gaming Ping Glide 3.0 Wedges and SW suggestion?

RDel90

Recently left my Callaway Jaws MD5 58-10 lob on 18 at the last course I played. Called them and somehow no one turned anything in. So needless to say now I’m the market for a new wedge. I use that club a lot around the green so it was probably about time anyways since I’ve been playing it just shy of 2 years.

I live in South Florida where is usually always soft and humid/wet. So really leaning towards the Ping Glide 3.0 in the same 58-10 for wet spin performance based on the MGS data (Also seen the same findings on the wet spin of Glide from some Canadian folks).

Really I should probably replace my 50 and 54 deg, both Jaws MD5 as well. At 90% or so I’m at 105, 90, and 75 yds with my 50-54-58 setup. Probably going to adjust my game so my 50 deg for shots 50-100yds out and 58 deg for 50 yds and in. The 54 deg I’ll use exclusively just for the sand and probably go lower bounce since the sand is usually damped or packed here. Never really play in fluffy stuff. Probably stick with the Glide for 50, maybe even a Vokey, but not really sure what to look at exclusively for the sand. Any suggestions for a sandy?

Bag: Sub 70 Cart Series bag

Driver: Ping G425 LST 9 deg (set to 7.5 deg/"big minus") Mitsubishi C6 Blue Stiff 55g Grip JumboMax Ultralite (=std grip Jumbo size)

3W: Ping G410 14.5 deg (Set to 13.5 deg) Mitsubishi C6 Blue Stiff 65g Grip JumboMax (=std grip Jumbo size)

Hybrid: 19 deg (Set to 18) deg Ping G410 hybrid Mitsubishi C6 Black Stiff 80g Grip JumboMax Ultralite (=std grip Jumbo size)

Irons: 5-GW Irons Cobra Forged Tec X KBS Tour Lite Regular -0.25" Grip JumboMax (=std grip Jumbo size)

Wedges: 50-07 S-grind, 54-08 D-grind and 58-12 deg D-grind Mizuno T22 Denim Copper Grip Golf Pride Z-Grip

Putter:  Cobra King 3D Printed Agera Armlock Putter 41"

Game Ball: Maxfli TourX CG 

The Glide SS grinds work well for me in the sand. If it's packed I used the 60/10 and play it square which was noticeably easier than the 54/12 opened up. I just bought a low bounce 58/6 TS Glide 3.0 as the 60 was 3 years old. Going to experiment with that setup for wet or hardpacked bunkers. 

:ping-small: G425 MAX Driver & 5W

:cobra-small: Baffler Rail-H 3H-4H

:Sub70: 699 Pro Utility V2 - 4i

:callaway-small: APEX CF19 6-AW

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

:edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0