Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

Golf Deals - Forum Finds!

GolfSpy_APH
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Here we have listed various companies that MyGolfSpy either works with or sites we have found to have good deals. *MyGolfSpy Forum may earn some commission from purchases through these links*

Big Box/Online Golf Stores
Golf Galaxy
tgw.com
Club Champion 
scottsdalegolf.co.uk
JustGolfStuff.ca
-  Golf Direct Now
-  GolfTown
-  CARLSGOLFLAND
-  World Wide Golf Shops
-  Clubhouse Golf (UK)
-  GOLF Partner (used gear) 

Golf Avenue (used gear)
-  golfbidder (UK)
-  Hurricane Golf

GOLF BALLS

Golfballs.com 
Dick's Sporting Goods
Cut Golf Balls
Vice Golf Balls  
FOMO Golf Balls

GOLF CLUBS

Mizuno Golf
-  Edel Golf
Stix Golf

Much More to come 

For the non-American members, if you purchase 2-dozen Taylormade balls between now and 7/19/2024, you are entered for a chance to win custom Taylormade irons.

Snainton Golf

https://www.snaintongolf.co.uk/shop-by-brand/taylormade-golf/taylormade-balls?utm_source=klaviyo&utm_medium=email_campaign&utm_campaign=taylormade_ball_comp_24&_kx=BmEjnwJ7uaT0F4zSMTu4qOgHOQMae2Ypql1kRI5fopk.XYMVUu

- TK

Shot Scope Pro LX is on Sierra right now for $149.00 https://www.sierra.com/shot-scope-pro-lx-golf-laser-rangefinder~p~4hyay/?filterString=s~shot-scope%2F
Callaway 300 Pro Laser Rangefinder, Slope Measurement  in on Amazon for $179.95 https://a.co/d/04lvdSHr

Anyone have a suggestion on which one to go with?

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB at 7.5°, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
Utility - :mizuno-small: Pro 225 3i, Mitsubishi MMT 105S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Powered by :Arccos:

2020 ExPutt Official Review | 2021 Cobra Connect Five Participant | 2023 SuperSpeed Official Review

17 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Thank you @Rob Person!

Ping 425 

18* hybrid

22* hybrid

irons - Callaway rogue

Putter - Odyssey AI one 2 ball DB 35¨

36 minutes ago, TK_ said:

Rockbottom Golf

$20-50 off of Nikon Rangefinders

https://www.rockbottomgolf.com/brands/nikon/

Between Golfworks and RBG, I am pretty much band from them by the lady boss.  😆 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

55 minutes ago, TK_ said:

Rockbottom Golf

$145 for Used Taylormade Stealth 2 Fairway Woods

https://www.rockbottomgolf.com/search.php?search_query=deal-062524

This seems like a killer deal, right? Think I saw them well used for at least $150 last week?  I’m think about the 3HL

:taylormade-small:Super Burner 2.0 10.5*

:cobra-small: Fly-Z hybrid 17.5*

:callaway-small: Rogue 5 wood 24*

:edel-golf-1: SMS 4-GW

:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 60*, SM8 54*

:odyssey-small: Versa 1 putter

2023 Tested: Edel SMS Irons

20 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Between Golfworks and RBG, I am pretty much band from them by the lady boss.  😆 

Around my house it is called a time out" and they can last indefinitely! 🤣

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

IMG_3541.png.b4e793eff1054e55c33f3ffcfc7b6833.pngNew Lazrus adjustable driver for under $200 with promo code FAIRWAYFUN. 
promo code is good for 20% off site wide at Lazrus.com

Edited by Coulter

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

Llamapalooza 2024

$689 per person (2 nights and 3 rounds of golf)

Nov 22-24, 2024

What’s included: 

Price based on four people per 2-bedroom Talamore Villa staying 2 nights

Price based on three rounds of golf, one round each: Legacy, Mid South, and Talamore

$50 per person Resort credit 

Breakfast delivery each morning of your stay

Pig Pickin' dinner Friday, Nov 22

Every player gets a Scotty Cameron putter with custom Scotty Cameron headcover. You only get to pick left handed or right handed.

Price listed does not include 3% tax

-Additional nights in the villa available at discounted rate.

-Upgrade to Mid South Lodges or the Palmer Cottage, if available, at an additional cost.

-Cannot be applied to existing packages.

-There is a limited number of putters, once we reach that number we will be sold out and will start a wait list.

Read before booking: 

PAYMENTS: After the package is booked and confirmed you will have the Confirmation Itinerary emailed to you. The emailed itinerary will have the Make Payment link for all payments to be made online. The day you receive the Confirmation Itinerary we will need the required $250 per person non-refundable deposit. The balance will be due in full 30 days prior to your arrival date. All payment amounts and payment due dates are listed on the Confirmation Itinerary. Any itineraries not having the full deposit paid within 24 hours of booking will be cancelled. No exceptions.

CANCELLATION POLICY: If cancelled, there are only refunds if a group from the wait list fills your spot.

TEE TIMES: Times are booked and confirmed when the package is booked and confirmed. Due to limited availability, we book the best available for you at the time of booking.

PUTTERS: When booking we will need the total number of left handed and right handed putters for your group. There are no changes after the booking date. You only get to pick whether you get a left handed putter or a right handed putter. If you’ve done a Llamapalooza in the past you may end up with the same model as a previous trip. There will be no requests taken on the model or style of putter received.

GROUP LEADER: As the group leader you will receive all the information and are be responsible for passing it along to the group members. I would suggest forwarding the Rules and Regulations on to everyone in the group so there are no issues later about payments, cancelling, tee times, or putters.

Kristin Blanchard

Talamore Golf Resort

(800)552-6292 ext. 124

Edited by TK_

- TK

Anyone in the Arizona area? 
Grass Clippings/Rolling Hills is offering a Summer Grassy Pass until the end of August for $399. 

* Unlimited Golf 7 days/week, tee times from 6:30am - 5pm (course opens @ 4pm Mon-Wed)
* 50% off range balls before 5pm
* 20% off Grass Clippings merchandise and all hats
* (2) Night golf tee times, good for two players
* Available at grassclippingsaz.com or in the Grassy Shop

https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLXFFPJ21MAQZ/checkout/LHCCD3P6NDYS5BK5RNZ75N5E?utm_source=sqmktg_email

FYI, this is the course that introduced the Par 3 Golf League that has gained traction and is now Nationwide. Read more about it below. 

https://grassleague.com

- TK

16 hours ago, TK_ said:

Llamapalooza 2024

$689 per person (2 nights and 3 rounds of golf)

Nov 22-24, 2024

What’s included: 

Price based on four people per 2-bedroom Talamore Villa staying 2 nights

Price based on three rounds of golf, one round each: Legacy, Mid South, and Talamore

$50 per person Resort credit 

Breakfast delivery each morning of your stay

Pig Pickin' dinner Friday, Nov 22

Every player gets a Scotty Cameron putter with custom Scotty Cameron headcover. You only get to pick left handed or right handed.

Price listed does not include 3% tax

-Additional nights in the villa available at discounted rate.

-Upgrade to Mid South Lodges or the Palmer Cottage, if available, at an additional cost.

-Cannot be applied to existing packages.

-There is a limited number of putters, once we reach that number we will be sold out and will start a wait list.

Read before booking: 

PAYMENTS: After the package is booked and confirmed you will have the Confirmation Itinerary emailed to you. The emailed itinerary will have the Make Payment link for all payments to be made online. The day you receive the Confirmation Itinerary we will need the required $250 per person non-refundable deposit. The balance will be due in full 30 days prior to your arrival date. All payment amounts and payment due dates are listed on the Confirmation Itinerary. Any itineraries not having the full deposit paid within 24 hours of booking will be cancelled. No exceptions.

CANCELLATION POLICY: If cancelled, there are only refunds if a group from the wait list fills your spot.

TEE TIMES: Times are booked and confirmed when the package is booked and confirmed. Due to limited availability, we book the best available for you at the time of booking.

PUTTERS: When booking we will need the total number of left handed and right handed putters for your group. There are no changes after the booking date. You only get to pick whether you get a left handed putter or a right handed putter. If you’ve done a Llamapalooza in the past you may end up with the same model as a previous trip. There will be no requests taken on the model or style of putter received.

GROUP LEADER: As the group leader you will receive all the information and are be responsible for passing it along to the group members. I would suggest forwarding the Rules and Regulations on to everyone in the group so there are no issues later about payments, cancelling, tee times, or putters.

Kristin Blanchard

Talamore Golf Resort

(800)552-6292 ext. 124

So roughly a 1000 pp after taxes, 3 rounds of gold, and a scotty putter?  That's a good deal!  Wish it was in the cards for me

19 hours ago, Coulter said:

IMG_3541.png.b4e793eff1054e55c33f3ffcfc7b6833.pngNew Lazrus adjustable driver for under $200 with promo code FAIRWAYFUN. 
promo code is good for 20% off site wide at Lazrus.com

Did you buy it?  I just saw that drop a few days ago, and would be really curious how it is compared to the Kirkland and Stix Compete drivers!

22 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Did you buy it?  I just saw that drop a few days ago, and would be really curious how it is compared to the Kirkland and Stix Compete drivers!

No I didn’t buy it I posted for illustration but was very interested in seeing how it holds up to other drivers. I would buy it to try out if I had an extra couple hundred dollars. 

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver, 11.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter: Maltby Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

North Carolina Stay and Play. $250-465 (all depending on time of stay)

2 nights at Comfort Inn Pinehurst.

3 rounds of golf at Hyland, Legacy, and 7 Lakes.

Customize your stay to fit your budget.

https://www.southernpinesgolfpackages.com/golf-package-specials

Edited by TK_

- TK

Screenshot_20240628_145917_Chrome.jpg

After reading the review on the main MGS site, I got this club brush off the jungle site. The Caddy Splash is legit, albeit a tad bulky from just a brush, but I already like it. Thank goodness I'm finally released from light duty, I can finally play golf again after a 3 week hiatus.20240626_143846.jpg.cfe04d50f3bdfa997938f17650b0a617.jpg

Scott J

PXG Driver, AP2 irons, Cleveland wedges and Odyssey white ice 2.0

3 hours ago, injectedcutty said:

After reading the review on the main MGS site, I got this club brush off the jungle site. The Caddy Splash is legit, albeit a tad bulky from just a brush, but I already like it. Thank goodness I'm finally released from light duty, I can finally play golf again after a 3 week hiatus.20240626_143846.jpg.cfe04d50f3bdfa997938f17650b0a617.jpg

You will love it!  

OneIrons is having a massive clearance sale. From single clubs to full sets, bags too, and more!

https://1irongolf.com/collections/all-products?sort_by=price-ascending

On 6/25/2024 at 2:23 PM, Rob Person said:

Thank you for this.

Bag: Vessel Lux

Driver: TaylorMade Qi10 LS

3w/5w/3h: TaylorMade Sim Max2 

5i-9i: TaylorMade Sim Max OS

Pw/Ap: TaylorMade Sim Max OS

Sw: Callaway Jaws MD5 56º

Putter: TaylorMade Spider GT

Ball Deal: 2020 model Vice Pro Golf balls

For anyone with a Sam's Club membership that plays or is interested in trying the Vice Pro balls, here's the best deal you'll see for these, probably ever!

Vice Pro 24-Pack Golf Balls for $30 ($1.25/ball)

These are the 2020 models (since Vice just dropped their 2024 model Golf Balls earlier this year) but they are brand new in the packaging. It has to be Pick-Up or Delivery option to get the $30 price, otherwise it's the regular $50 price tag.

Screenshot_20240629-221513.png

Driver:   2024 Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke MAX 9deg(wgt'd draw w/ hosel set +1&draw)
Hybrids:  2022 TSR2 - 3Hybrid(19Deg)
Irons:    2023 T790 5-9i,Pw,Aw - Dynamic Gold 115g Stiff
Wedges:   2024 Vokey SM10 55Deg(56Deg loft adj. -1) - same
Putter:   2004 Scotty Cameron Futura - 38.25", 4Deg Lie
Ball:     2020 Vice Pro, Callaway SuperHot/SuperSoft Matte