MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Does Golf Remain Fun?
I recently had a discussion with my wife about how some rounds are frustrating and in general about how hard the game of golf can be.  It really got me thinking about a topic and figured I would sta…
TAYLORMADE FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST COSTCO OVER KIRKLAND SIGNATURE IRONS
https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/taylormade-files-lawsuit-against-costco-over-kirkland-signature-irons/   Big news dropping today! Click over to the full story to read more but here ar…
The Good Morning Thread
Good Morning all! Much like most of you I check the forum while having my morning breakfast along with coffee... And in between feeding the dogs, unloading the dishwasher, making the kid his bre…

Testers Wanted!

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Wanted! The TaylorMade Qi10 drivers were one of our most requested products for member testing. It is no surprise to see why, either, with several PGA Tour pros putting them into th…
297 comments

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

The Edison Challenge featuring Edison 2.0 Wedges
GolfSpy BOS
The Edison Challenge: Featuring Edison 2.0 Wedges Our picks for Most Wanted Wedges were just released and it just so happens we have one of the contestants in line for member testing!  We are ve…
Titleist T Series Irons - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! Titleist T Series Irons For full details check out this link -https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/titleist-t-series-irons/ This is the third generation of T-Series Iro…
FlightScope Progression Series: 2023 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! FlightScope Progression Series! *Special Announcement Read Bottom Section!* Exploring FlightScope Mevo: Elevate Your Golf Experience FlightScope stands as a front…

MyGolfSpy Forum Staff Articles

Ladies Club Championship: Are You Ready To Tee it Up
Ladies Club Championship: Are You Ready To Tee it Up
BrittO
The ladies club championship is a big day at any golf club or country club. At one of the clubs I worked at, my lesson book was completely filled for the two weeks before the championship while…
1 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 44 MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER WEEKLY VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR (VCT)
GolfSpy_BEN
  Season 2 - Week 44 Virtual Championship Tour is now open for scoring!!!   Photo Courtesy of @GolfSpy SAM more 🔥

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT