2024 PGA Contest by MyClubFitter and My Golf Spy ×

Issues posting in threads

Maybe this is for the mods but - 

I'm fairly new to the MGS forums but very familiar with the site.  I've recently created an account and have posted in some forums, however, I've had an issue the last few days with replies being kicked back saying "Forbidden link. Possible spam. Anti-spam client" or something similar to that.  I've completed my account set up and all the things, so I'm not sure why it's getting flagged or kicked back as spam.  I have no links in my replies or signature.  Anyone else have this issue and know how to fix?  I've put a lot of thought into some longer replies with questions only to have it kicked back, which is a little discouraging.  Any help would work. 

Thanks!

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ w/ Tesnsei White X flex

Fairway - Taylormade Sim 2 Ti 3W HZRDUS X flex

Irons - Srixon ZX7 - 4 - PW Nippon Tour 120 S flex

Wedges - Cleveland RTX 50* - Titleist SM7 55* - Sub 70 JA 60*

Putter - Nike Method 001

Ball - Srixon Z Star

1 hour ago, GreenSlayer6 said:

I'm fairly new to the MGS forums but very familiar with the site.  I've recently created an account and have posted in some forums, however, I've had an issue the last few days with replies being kicked back saying "Forbidden link. Possible spam. Anti-spam client" or something similar to that.  I've completed my account set up and all the things, so I'm not sure why it's getting flagged or kicked back as spam.  I have no links in my replies or signature.  Anyone else have this issue and know how to fix?  I've put a lot of thought into some longer replies with questions only to have it kicked back, which is a little discouraging.  Any help would work. 

SPAM filters trying to stop the influx of AI Bots, spammers and such. 

@GolfSpy_APH,  can you help

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I checked and it looks like things were approved but I’m not 100% on our clean talk stuff. I’m sure Jamie can get ya right when he gets a chance. 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

6 hours ago, GreenSlayer6 said:

Thanks!

Should all be resolved for you. For one reason or another our spam filter caught you and we had to clear it through the other system. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

20 hours ago, BrianL99 said:

I just had the exact same problem.

Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 5.56.41 PM.png

Account has been cleared. May take 5 or 10 minutes to process through. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

9 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Account has been cleared. May take 5 or 10 minutes to process through. 

I dont have this problem but the problem I have is that on my surface pro I cant select a like comment on the thread.  But on my dell everything works fine.  Makes no sense to me as I use the same browser on both.

WITB

Cobra Radspeed 10.5 driver

Cobra 3 wood

Nickent hybrid

PXG 0311 3-PW 

Cleveland zip core wedges 52,56,60

Odyssey/Goodwood  putters-models works 7 for odyssey and Goodwood custom putters switch out from time to time.

You have to love technology. A TPMS sensor on one of our vehicles has been diagnosed multiple times and replaced numerous times through payment or warranty and every now and then the warning light illuminates and can stay on for seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks or months and then suddenly goes out for the same various time intervals...no rhyme or reason. Our mechanic believes the vehicle's possessed by technology fairies...LOL We just ignore the light now.

Greg O'Connor

4 minutes ago, Grip said:

You have to love technology. A TPMS sensor on one of our vehicles has been diagnosed multiple times and replaced numerous times through payment or warranty and every now and then the warning light illuminates and can stay on for seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks or months and then suddenly goes out for the same various time intervals...no rhyme or reason. Our mechanic believes the vehicle's possessed by technology fairies...LOL We just ignore the light now.

Yeah I had one of the sensors for the TPMS go out so I had it replaced two days later I get another light.  At $100 a pop to replace I just look at the blinking light now.  If I cant tell that I have a low tire or flat while driving then maybe I shouldnt be driving anymore.

WITB

Cobra Radspeed 10.5 driver

Cobra 3 wood

Nickent hybrid

PXG 0311 3-PW 

Cleveland zip core wedges 52,56,60

Odyssey/Goodwood  putters-models works 7 for odyssey and Goodwood custom putters switch out from time to time.

@GolfSpy_APH

Thanks for your help!  Looks like I'm ready to rock.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ w/ Tesnsei White X flex

Fairway - Taylormade Sim 2 Ti 3W HZRDUS X flex

Irons - Srixon ZX7 - 4 - PW Nippon Tour 120 S flex

Wedges - Cleveland RTX 50* - Titleist SM7 55* - Sub 70 JA 60*

Putter - Nike Method 001

Ball - Srixon Z Star