Winn DRI-TAC 2.0 - Jumbo Grip

Huse343

Winn DRI-TAC 2.0 - Jumbo Grip Review

I have been using the Winn DRI-TAC 2.0 Jumbo Grip for a couple years now. I have put these through the absolute ringer. The current set I have were put on 14 months ago. I have put them through roughly 40 rounds + 1,000’s of shots at the range. Let me tell you something. These grips are SO UNDERRATED. I have used them in conditions ranging from 40° rain/wind to 100°+ with a drenching humidity. They NEVER lose grip. I rarely ever need to wipe them down. I used to use the Golf Pride MCC grip. In my opinion, for my style of play, the DRI-TAC 2.0 will always come out on top. I am a 4 HDCP and have a  relatively aggressive/fast swing - I never lose control on the grip. I couldn’t be happier with these grips and the confidence they provide me during my swing. I have attached a pic of my 60° grip after 14 months of abuse (most used grip in the bag, aside from putter). They still look almost brand new!! I am a DRI-TAC 2.0 user for life. Unless another grip has glue on it, the DRI-TAC 2.0 will always “Winn” in my book!! Give them a try, I promise you that you WILL NOT be disappointed - especially when you see your golf game improve!! 

Hit ‘em straight! 

Blake Huseman

IMG_2415.png

Stealth 2 driver, Sim Max 2 3W, Nike VRPro 5W, Stealth irons, Cleveland ZipCore wedges, and Odyssey White Ice 330 putter. TP5x

Know how these compare to the jumbo max?

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 8*
3 Wood: Taylormade Stealth 13.5*
2iron: Titleist T200 

3-pw: Titleist 620MB

54 & 58 Wedge: Titliest Vokeys SM9