Golf Gadget Inventor from Seattle

Thanks or sharing your experiences up here... I'm new to the area and looking forward to checking out those places.

Also, glad to have found this forum and agree... all great so far :)

I'm working on a clip to attach my product to golf bags as well as the golf cart. I'm thinking of making a post for the first 5 responses to get a free prototype :)

I'd definitely be interested in the golf bag attachment. Would the plan be to offer the golf bag attachment as one of the kickstarter pledge offers?

Hi Randy and welcome! We are new to MGS as well and look forward to sharing ideas with you and the rest of the loyal following here. We would love to test your product and would also be interested in carrying it in our store once you begin manufacturing.

We get tons of inquiries each week from our customers for iPhone and iPad mounting solutions (not just for video purposes, but for displaying swing data driven from all the new swing analyzers and apps that have become very popular).

playbetterstore_logo.png

The PlayBetter Store was created with one single goal in mind; provide the training aids necessary to help golfers improve their game and have more fun on the course.

We offer a 60-Day No Questions Asked Return Policy because we want to make sure you are only using products that have a legitimate chance of improving your game.

We are a proud partner of MyGolfSpy.com and invite all of you to take 15% off your next order by using promo code: MYGOLFSPY during checkout.

PlayBetterStore.com | Twitter | Facebook

Welcome Randy to MGS, also wish you well on your inventions.

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Richard - Thank you for the welcome! I forgot to mention how I can benefit this group. I have a gadget - which can be used to record swings - that I'd like to give away for honest feedback. Please let me know if this is not appropriate in these forums.

Cheers!

Randy G.

236087205437476991_L73iMdkh_c.jpg

Is that a kind of tripod stand for iPhone?

I've been looking for something which I can used for recording my swing on the golf range.

Now in my bag:

TM SLDR 10.5 Deg with Matrix Ozik 6Q3 S flex

TM VSteel 15 deg 3 wood

Cleveland Launcher Hybrid 18 deg Diamana Red Board Stiff

Titleist ZB Forged Iron 3-PW DG S200 Steel Shaft

Cleveland CG15 46, 52, 56, 60 Wedges

Scotty Cameron California Del Mar

I am not sure how many of you are family with this great product called Speed Chain, http://www.golf-swing-tips.com/speed-chain-instructions.html.

It looks like a good product with great reviews by many users. However it suffered from one very serious drawback. It requires quite a lot of room space to use. For people like me who lives in the city and in a tiny apartment, using the Speed Chain is not possible.

So here's the challenge - re-invent the speed chain into a gadget that can be used indoors safely. Anybody up for it?

Now in my bag:

TM SLDR 10.5 Deg with Matrix Ozik 6Q3 S flex

TM VSteel 15 deg 3 wood

Cleveland Launcher Hybrid 18 deg Diamana Red Board Stiff

Titleist ZB Forged Iron 3-PW DG S200 Steel Shaft

Cleveland CG15 46, 52, 56, 60 Wedges

Scotty Cameron California Del Mar