3 Wood: Nickent 3dx Tour 3+ w/ UST Mamiya Black

5 Wood: Bridgestone J38 / Motore F1

Hybrid: TM Rescue TP 22* w/ UST Mamiya Black

4-PW: Bridgestone J38 Dual Pocket Cavity w/ Project X

52* and 58* - J38 Black Oxide w/ Project X

Putter - SSB Ocracoke in Oil-Rubbed Bronze

Ball - Srixon Z-Star Tour Diamond or Bridgestone B-330S

• SPY VIP

Been talking with quite a few people over the weekend and this morning about the sale of RIFE putters.

One of which works with RIFE on a daily basis and is very close friends with Guerin. Rife has quite a few investors in the company some small and some with a larger % of ownership. And RIFE putters has been talking to many possible buyers in the past and recent time. Although my last source spoke with Guerin and he said that NO SALE HAS GONE THROUGH YET. He did not expand on much detail although he said it was just been some of the smaller investors selling their interest to another investor. Earliest the paper work would be signed would be next Monday. The new large investor will be making some positive changes for RIFE from what we know.

UPDATE: Have much more info but will have to wait a few days to be able to post.

#TruthDigest

Everything I have heard is that it is not some minor guys selling their "stock" or "Stake" in the company. It is a SALE of the company to another company in it's entirety.

Chris Jordan

23836_1246921490608_1156541241_30561961_4305609_s.jpg

Sunset Beach Custom Putters

Email me

Driver: Adams Fast 10 w/ Matrix Ozik TP6HD

• SPY VIP

Not true. Just got off the phone with the man with the actual info. It is not another golf company who purchased this. Pretty interesting stuff...but until the deal is signed and official I do not want to post.

Here is a tidbit of info...there were 18 investors having ownership in RIFE putters and Guerin had less then 2% in the company.

Everything I have heard is that it is not some minor guys selling their "stock" or "Stake" in the company. It is a SALE of the company to another company in it's entirety.

#TruthDigest

He's buying back stake in the company, will be need to see what way Guerin takes Rife in the future!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• SPY VIP

No he is not buying back stake in the company someone else is planning to. That was just info I thought you guys would think was interesting.

He's buying back stake in the company, will be need to see what way Guerin takes Rife in the future!

#TruthDigest

So not sold to another company, but someone else other than the current will now have the majority ownership in the company. Correct?

Chris Jordan

23836_1246921490608_1156541241_30561961_4305609_s.jpg

Sunset Beach Custom Putters

Email me

Driver: Adams Fast 10 w/ Matrix Ozik TP6HD

• SPY VIP

We have all the details I know who is buying it but have to wait until documents are signed really...because you never know what will happen.

#TruthDigest

We have all the details I know who is buying it but have to wait until documents are signed really...because you never know what will happen.

Wow this will be interesting, I can't wait to hear the news. one of the most underated putters. they have some wins under their belt on the Tours. I'm not 100% sure of this but would RIFE' be the first putter to have grooved faces to promote better roll? I always wanted to know who was first.... do you know MyGolfSpy?

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

I thought it would be strange if someone bought Rife, I remember hearing about the joint ownership of the company a while back. YES on the other hand has been for sale for a long time, the owner has even admitted it before.

I have a revolving WITB policy.

• SPY VIP

The first grooves were 'cross grooves', meaning that the grooves criss-crossed in a 90 degree direction to one another. Fred Funk had a Zebra putter that had cut the grooves into the face. Fred claimed you could cut your swing plane across the ball and it would still roll straight. This was around 1991 or 92.

The first person to file for a patent and commercialize putters grooves was Harold Swash in the U.K. Harold is the founder of the "C" groove now used on Yes putters. The "C" groove patent was originally applied for in Great Britain in 1994 and used on the ProGear putters in the U.S. shortly thereafter. The Rife patent was for horizontal grooves was issued the following year.

Wow this will be interesting, I can't wait to hear the news. one of the most underated putters. they have some wins under their belt on the Tours. I'm not 100% sure of this but would RIFE' be the first putter to have grooved faces to promote better roll? I always wanted to know who was first.... do you know MyGolfSpy?

Tim

#TruthDigest

Archived