Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,451 signups
Equipment Type: Full Bag
Vendor: Cobra

Cobra Golf and MyGolfSpy Proudly Presents:

The Cobra Golf 50th Anniversary Member Special!

Cobra-50th-Logo.ai.jpg

In honor of Cobra Golf's 50th Anniversary the MyGolfSpy forum team is proud present a Member Special unlike any other!

We are looking for 6 (yes, six) testers to provide full bag (14 clubs, plus the bag!) reviews over the course of a six week team based competition.

SS23_Ecom_Clubs_AJ_PLP_1_880x600px_Hero_Family-min_1000x.webp 

SS23_KING-Irons_PLP_Section6-mobile-880x880-min_600x.jpgSS23_KING-Irons_PLP_Section1-HERO-Image-1000x600-min_1000x.webp  SS23_Ecom_Clubs_AJ_PLP_3_880x880_Irons-min_750x.webp

SS23_Cobra_Snakebite_PLP_SidebySide_880x704-1-min_750x.webp  SS23_Cobra_Snakebite_PLP_SidebySide_880x704-2-min_750x.jpg

FamilyBanner-3D-600x600px-mobile-min-2_535x.webp

Competitors will be put into two teams and put their new Cobra gear up to the test in several unique challenges which will focus on different aspects of the bag while also reviewing that club for forum members.  But fear not, even those of us not directly in the competition will have a chance to throw down and challenge out fearless competitors during weekly events for a chance to win swag too!

To top it off, the forum member with the best participation as voted on by the moderator team will be taking home a Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Aerojet Driver!  

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Follow the Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special here

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on Instagram & Twitter

408 Comments

I Love this, It would be great to try out this Cobra stuff, been decades since I played Cobra.

I'm in all the way, I've been waiting on a demo to happen but this would be waaaayyy better.

Thanks for the opportunity

Is there someone who can link the previous one so we have an idea of what kind of time commitment this would require?

I’m interested but if it’s a you must play this day kinda thing that’d be hard or if there’s some leeway with doing the challenges.

Single dude and no kids so I can make time for the most part.  Just curious what the “must do’s” would be.

Would be really cool to get properly fit and test out a full fitted bag. After getting back into the game a few years ago, I slowly upgraded my bag. Getting fit for a full bag at once and implementing the clubs into tournament play would be cool.

My goodness WHAT an opportunity!  I was about to hit Submit on being a tester but came to terms with I can't commit multiple rounds per week.  Goal is to get one round, and some practice work in, during that timeframe as I also coach youth softball.  I can ramp up rounds August - Oct outdoors then back indoors to neighbor's simulator in winter.

Good luck all!  This will be fun to follow.

Wow this is such an awesome opportunity. I am so ready to start a lot of play beginning in May. My recovery has been going flawlessly and timing couldn't be more perfect.

9 minutes ago, skraeling said:

Is there someone who can link the previous one so we have an idea of what kind of time commitment this would require?

I’m interested but if it’s a you must play this day kinda thing that’d be hard or if there’s some leeway with doing the challenges.

Single dude and no kids so I can make time for the most part.  Just curious what the “must do’s” would be.

generally speaking, you want to be able to play 2 rounds per week.  more is better.  The way the challenges work it might be "irons only" and you'd have to submit your best score from the week.  

Here's the link to Cobra Connect 4.... enjoy all 187 glorious pages.

Just now, GolfSpy_BOS said:

generally speaking, you want to be able to play 2 rounds per week.  more is better.  The way the challenges work it might be "irons only" and you'd have to submit your best score from the week.  

That seems imminently doable.

Just now, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Wait- you actually have to play MORE golf if you win? Sounds pretty horrible… 😜

Love the team aspect of this - can’t wait for a fun summer of testing (and friendly banter)!

This Test is now closed to further comments.