Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,209 signups
Equipment Type: Push Cart
Vendor: Bag Boy

Screenshot 2023-04-20 23.22.24.png

Are you part of the push cart mafia? We may have the perfect push cart for you to test! Big thanks to Bag Boy for providing this opportunity for our members to test this cart.

With several key features such as, 

Lightning fast auto-open with Nitro-Piston™ Technology

Top-Lok Technology®, a patented bag-to-cart attachment system

Easy one-step open

Lightweight frame features a compact fold size for simplified storage and transport

Screenshot 2023-04-20 21.41.11.png

We are looking for 4 MyGolfSpy Forum Members to Test and keep this golf push cart!

This test is open to all MyGolfSpy Forum Members in Canada and the US!
_________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter

152 Comments

Looking forward to this review. I have had a Quad XL that I use every round with my Bag Boy Chiller cart bag. The top-lok is the best way of securing your bag. We also have two Bag Boy Quad juniors for my boys and have a Sun Mountain Pathfinder for my daughter. I don’t mind pulling my Quad XL to open, but after watching my daughter and wife struggle to set up a cart, I understand the appeal of the Nitro. 

I'm a walking contradiction.  I walked 15,000+ steps a day... except for those days when I play golf (once or twice a week).  Yes, riding makes no sense.  I've walked the course on an occasional basis, but not regularly.  I've played better when I've walked, and I'm just as fast.  I'd love to give the Nitron a try on my Texas course!

My 15 year old daughter has been walking for her golf team.  I've been thinking about getting a push cart so I can join her. She is on her 2nd push cart. The first was an older cart from her coach that fell apart.

My Clicgear has many, many miles and is ready to retire. The Nitron looks like it would be  lighter & easier to push. I'd love to try it!

This Test is now closed to further comments.