BigtazzGolf

Best season to score

Late August. In the early season I'm inconsistent. Then in the peak season I begin to think too much and as July and early August progress things start to fall apart to a point where I then just forget about figuring it out and just go out and hit the ball. This is the point I have always shot my best rounds. My swing is in mid-season form and my head isn't affecting me. Damn this game is so mental!   

• Like 1

Usually early in the season for me, maybe four weeks in or so I get in a real groove where the game seems to come easy. I've gone stretches of three weeks without shooting above par. Okay well I'm the first tournament then I come crashing down and play to about a 4 handicap the rest of the year. Can't figure it out. Practicing more this year trying to change the results.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Spring for me. Texas weather isn't too forgiving in summer or winter so that's my sweet spot, also posted my best scores historically around that time.

I'm Canadian, so takes a few months every spring to get back in the swing of things so to speak.  So Aug/sept would be when I score the best.

Play my best early spring (when courses first open).And late fall (right before they close).Rounds are quick and fun.And most of the recreational outing golfer(s) have put the clubs up for the season.Or haven't taken them out of storage yet.The summer season can be a real bottleneck out there.Ive also made it a must to avoid the course on Memorial Day/Fathers day/July 4 th/ and Labor Day.Those days are dedicated and made for supe slow hack it up golf

• Like 1

Spring break?   :lol:

Spring or Fall for me.  It gets so hot here during the summer, unless I get out early or its not 110 I don't feel I play my best.

• Like 1

For me it's any weather that lets me wear pants. They restrict my lower body so I can keep my frame a little better. I always feel loose once the summer rolls around and the shorts come out.