Sign in to follow this  
jduff

Best Fitting Locations (CT/NY)

Our Sponsors

I'm a college player in the southern part of Connecticut. When I'm in school in the midwest, we work with Miles of Golf in Ann Arbor, MI to get fittings. I want to find a place where I can hit several driver shafts without having to pay $125 for a fitting. (College-Friendly fitting places) Any suggestions on locations? (Willing to drive into NYC / Hartford Areas)

• Like 1

If you are close to I-84, go see Ken Racca in Fishkill. He does all my instruction and club repair. He has helped me cut about 12 strokes off my game after starting lessons with him last year.

Sent from my SM-G935V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

No shot anywhere in the NYC-area with quality aftermarket shop options will let you hit without first paying a hitting fee.  Especially in Manhattan, you're looking at True Spec Golf (at Golf & Body), NY Golf Center (Cool Clubs partner) or The Club Fix.

Custom Fit by True Spec Golf (NYC):
Callaway Rogue (Standard) (9.5*) with UST Elements Platinum
Callaway Rogue (Standard) 3 Wood (15*) and 5 Wood (19*) with Graphite Design Tour AD Fairway
Srixon Z765 (4-GW) with KBS C-Taper
Titleist Vokey SM6 (56* and 60*) with KBS 610
Evnroll ER1.2 Tour Blade