Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Need some help

Miboy62

I am going to buy a new set of Irons Saturday I have it down to 3 sets.

I golf in the 90's and have been using TM Bubble shafts for 8 years.

All New

1) Cobra S2 Max 4 PW Steel R $289.00 Fitting Free

2) Cleveland Gold 4 to PW Steel R with Free gap wedge $299.00 free fitting

3) Ping S57 3 PW Stiff Steel shaft $399.00 + $25.00 fitting

Looking for input

Thanks Milo

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

I have a question for you. Did you price those clubs with the fitting costs from the same dealer?? i will give you another option to consider. If you have a local dealer that builds custom clubs (not clones) like Wishon or Infiniti KZG etc I would consider that over what you have. My opinion is that a COMPENTANT custom club maker can fit you better overall with more options than off the shelf clubs and most clubfitters that I know do not charge for fitting. That same clubmaker can really tweak those clubs to fit you and I think if you find the right one you will be well satisfied ,have better equipment suited to YOU and maybe lower your scores and enjoy your money spent. This is just my humble opinion but what ever you decide to do good luck and enjoy the game.Kinda stay in touch on here and let me and others on here know what you decided and how it turned out

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I agree a fitting process with a local dealer is a great option, but unfortunately, some of us don't have that option. IF you do and have the chance, don't hesitate to do so. If not, if you're a guy "from the rack" as some of us have to be, looking at your options and prices, I'd go for the Cobras. I think the PINGS are much of a player's iron for you if you haven't played in so long.

You should consider old Mizunos and W/S as well, but from the ones you list the Cobra's might do the trick...

Thanks for the input I went with the Cleveland gold.4 to PW + SW + Hibore 50 GW and a Hibore 3 wood for $299.00 and they will fit me for free. All the clubs are new.

I started to golf with customers last year my goal is to improve to my scores in school. Then I will upgrade in clubs

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Thanks for the input I went with the Cleveland gold.4 to PW + SW + Hibore 50 GW and a Hibore 3 wood for $299.00 and they will fit me for free. All the clubs are new.

I started to golf with customers last year my goal is to improve to my scores in school. Then I will upgrade in clubs

Looks like you got you some quality equipment with fitting for a great price that is great!!

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived