Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Irish Open at Lahinch

Steve2100

Looking forward to watching the Irish Open this weekend on the Golf Channel. Was lucky enough to play it last year at this time. Teed off at 6pm and finished just after 10 pm with still just enough light left. An amazingly beautiful course!! Here are some pics hope you enjoy!Image1562107046.308217.jpgImage1562107089.207351.jpgImage1562107117.526098.jpgImage1562107144.538120.jpgImage1562107195.190672.jpgImage1562107225.447859.jpgImage1562107257.237247.jpgImage1562107294.600676.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I've been lucky enough to play there 3 times, I'd say its my favorite course (so far) in Ireland.  I'll be interested to see how the pros handle the blind shots to the greens on 4 and 5.

Great photos!

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

2 hours ago, Steve2100 said:

I hear there putting up a video board at the par 3 #5 so the players can see where there ball lands.

So cool that you got to play it.  Looks like an amazing course.  I'm really looking forward to watching 3 straight weeks of golf from across the pond!

I saw that about the video board as well, that should add some excitement to the hole and the tee box.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Just watched 'live from the range' via Sky sports (they really do this so well) where they chat with players and hear what they are working on as well as the players giving tips and showing all the shots they have. Better than most instruction videos when you see the elite say "this is how you do it"...then they do it👏

The Irish Open, followed by the Scottish, then THE Open..........I feel like I'm bathing in Golf this month😜

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Enjoyed watching the golf channel on the range and chatting with the players this morning. Good stuff! Loved them talking through shots and drills with a few of the guys. Course looks really fun.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

1 hour ago, sixcat said:

Golf is just stunning on TV when played on the classic old courses in the UK!

just for accuracy sake Lahinch is in Ireland, the Scottish and The Open are in the UK. The Open in 2 weeks is in N Ireland which is part of the UK.

4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

just for accuracy sake Lahinch is in Ireland, the Scottish and The Open are in the UK. The Open in 2 weeks is in N Ireland which is part of the UK.

Oops, brain fart! Shouldn’t message before morning coffee.

Sentiment still applies. Those classic old courses in Scotland and Ireland look tremendous. Regardless of what part of Ireland.

This course is just amazing. Great conditions. Fun layout. Hitting at rocks on blind please 3's. Trip planning may have to commence....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

Nice win for Rahm.

I love the fact his swing goes no higher than his shoulders yet he hits it miiiiiillleeeesssss!

Less to go wrong I assume...........hmmmmmm I think I'll give it a bash tomorrow- nothing to lose😂

5 hours ago, perseveringgolfer said:

I love the fact his swing goes no higher than his shoulders yet he hits it miiiiiillleeeesssss!

Less to go wrong I assume...........hmmmmmm I think I'll give it a bash tomorrow- nothing to lose😂

Yep!!  Taught him everything I know.  Just wish I were 50 years younger.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”