Testers Wanted! ×

The (VGA) Veterans Golf Association (Lacassem's Journey & Others)

9 hours ago, BreakfastBall15 said:

This is pretty cool. No clue it existed. If I can get my game together where I’m not a complete embarrassment I’ll sign up for a few events

I have a blast playing VGA events and I'm a 25 handicap. No embarassment at all. You play with guys that have a similar handicap. 

PXG Driver, 3W, 25 & 28 Hybred, 6-9 Irons, Warbird Putter

Cleveland CBX2 52, 56, 60 wedges

8 minutes ago, milledon said:

I have a blast playing VGA events and I'm a 25 handicap. No embarassment at all. You play with guys that have a similar handicap. 

That is awesome to hear. I’ll definitely have to sign up for an event soon! 

Driver: PXG Black Ops w/ Ventus Blue 6X (unofficial review coming)

Fairways: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 3 and 5 wood, Project X Riptide CB

Hybrid: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 22 degree, Project X Riptide

Irons: PXG 0311P Gen 5 5-PW, TT Elevate

Wedges: PXG SG2 50 56(55) and 60, TT Elevate

Putter: TaylorMade Spider GT Red SB

Ball: Maxfli Tour S

Just played yesterday. There were 6 holes that I completely blew up on. I think I shot a 95 which is high, but I don’t care. The company was awesome! I had a blast and probably drank one too much. For me it’s about the group, not the competition. My six blow up holes consisted of a 7, a 9, a 7, a 5, another 5, and a 7. I had 7 pars and 5 bogeys; no birdies. My putting was 1.8 strokes per hole. Not that I’m keeping track. 
IMG_4146.jpeg.ac6db9ccf4acc5186775d2bc057a1074.jpeg

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time. 

Ping 410 LST 9* Driver, TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver, Titleist PT 17 Medal Wood, New Level 4-PW 902PD Irons, PXG 311 Gen 3 52 & 56 Wedges, PXG Bat Attack Putter, OnCore Vero 2 Balls

15 hours ago, Erin B said:

Just played yesterday. There were 6 holes that I completely blew up on. I think I shot a 95 which is high, but I don’t care. The company was awesome! I had a blast and probably drank one too much. For me it’s about the group, not the competition. My six blow up holes consisted of a 7, a 9, a 7, a 5, another 5, and a 7. I had 7 pars and 5 bogeys; no birdies. My putting was 1.8 strokes per hole. Not that I’m keeping track. 
IMG_4146.jpeg.ac6db9ccf4acc5186775d2bc057a1074.jpeg

What course did you play? Good turn out?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

18 minutes ago, GolfSpy_SHARK said:

What course did you play? Good turn out?

https://pelicanlakeswindsor.com/golf/

VGA Wyoming admin saw that the weather was going to be good so they reached out to Pelican Lakes and asked for as many groupings that they could get. Unfortunately they only could get 16. It will be like this for the next month or so until the weather gets better, but these rounds are unscheduled so I applaud VGA Wyoming for trying to get events like this scheduled.

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time. 

Ping 410 LST 9* Driver, TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver, Titleist PT 17 Medal Wood, New Level 4-PW 902PD Irons, PXG 311 Gen 3 52 & 56 Wedges, PXG Bat Attack Putter, OnCore Vero 2 Balls