MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Why Do You Watch/Care About Pro Golf?
We asked this question in the rollback thread, and I think it deserves a deeper dive. The question was just as the title reads and the overwhelming majority said yes you do in fact care and or watch…
Happy New Year Everyone!!
Pizza and movie are done. We're calling it an evening, going to read and hopefully not get woken by too much comotion.  Goodbye 2023, hello 2024.  Here's hoping all of my fellow spies and their fami…
I know sound and feel is intensely personal so maybe it's me...
It struck me in the last few days that either I lack any feel and sound discrimination, or the hot new clubs just don't appeal to me. If you have read any of my posts about drivers, the realization …
If You Love Golf
If you love golf and want some pure enjoyment watching one of the most stunning courses I have ever seen this is a video for you.     
Maxfli Honors+ Stand Bag (my thoughts)
So recently I got a new bag as I was upgrading to new clubs and I figured may as well get a new bag too. I came across the Maxfli honors + stand bag as it was marked down significantly to $90 and se…

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Odyssey Ai-ONE Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! Just incase you haven't seen or heard these new putters come with Odyssey's Ai designed face inserts in a classic White Hot for those who prefer a different feel.  Ai…
Sacks Parente Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! Introduction: Are you familiar with Sacks Parente Putters? If not, don't worry; you're not alone. I stumbled upon them thanks to a Golfers Digest article discussing the …
Stack Training System - 2023 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! The Stack Do have the need, the need for me speed!?  These testers do and will be putting the whole system to the test. With nearly 5k submissions it was not easy to narr…
ODIN Golf Balls: 2023 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy_BNG
Testers Announced! In the vast landscape of golf ball options available to consumers, the direct-to-consumer (DTC) golf ball market has experienced an explosion of new brands in recent year…
Takomo Irons - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! We are very excited to announce our 4 testers for the Takomo Iron series! With over 4000 applicants this was not an easy one to narrow down and we are happy to introduce …

MyGolfSpy Forum Staff Articles

Forum Finds: Used Golf Clubs
Forum Finds: Used Golf Clubs
GolfSpy_APH
The forum community posts a lot about a lot, however something we are always on the lookout for is a good deal. In fact we have a whole section of the forum dedicated to just that! Here we are g…
4 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 39 MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER WEEKLY VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR (VCT)
GolfSpy_BEN
Season 2 - Week 39 Virtual Championship Tour is now open for scoring!!! Photo Credit: @EasyPutterweek 38 VCT Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!

MyGolfSpy Forum Classifieds

Buzelli STA-1 Milled Putter
storm319
Buzelli STA-1 Milled Putter If you are not familiar with this boutique US brand, google to find reviews from several equipment review/forum sites (MyGolfSpy wrote a profile on the company and a …
0 comments
Ecco Women’s Gortex Golf Shoes
SpecialKPDX
I’m selling a pair of women’s leather Ecco shoes.  Leather Gortex (waterproof) Size 40 wide (9 US) Price includes USPS shipping. US only. 
1 comments
Flightcope Xi Tour Launch Monitor with Club Data
bwallach10
Flightscope xi Tour golf launch monitor with every stat you need to improve your game. This will measure the ball and the club data. Lower priced units only measure the ball, leaving out important i…
0 comments

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT