Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Adam Scott Style

Aotearoa_Brad

UNIQLO x Michael Bastian

After the Masters I did a bit of digging around what UNIQLO was (we don't have it here in New Zealand). I was really impressed with Adam Scott's attire right through the tournament, but especially with a couple of the flashier shirts he wore. So here's the lowdown:

From the UNIQLO website:

"Inspired by the universality of the polo, Michael Bastian created a line of shirts for UNIQLO that are a stylish riff on the classic. Starting with meticulous construction, Bastian created a huge variety of patterns and styles to cover the bases - rugby, western, slim fit, pique, Japanese patterns etc. These are literally designer shirts at UNIQLO prices"

sample.jpg

Adam Scott teamed up with UNIQLO shortly before the Masters this year, and looked the piece in his new gear:

Adam Scott Collage.jpg

There's no guarantee that the shirts will make you play (or look) more like Adam, but they certainly add a bit of classy flair and the vast options mean there's likely something to tickle your fancy.

The Michael Bastian line of shirts is due to be launched on the 20th May (currently not available to the public) so you won't have to wait long to get your grubby hands on these shirts. I haven't found any info on the pricepoint of these, but the UNIQLO prices seem very reasonable - their 'Dry Ex' polo (which Adam wore in Round 1 of the Masters) are sub-$30.

UNIQLO have a contest on their Facebook page at the moment prior to the launch. Pick your favorite design (I counted 43 different ones) in the new collection and win one of the shirts: UNIQLO X Michael Bastian Contest

Thoughts? Favorites? Here's four of mine

Uniqlo Collage.jpg

Nice looking threads! Thanks Brad!

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

Still can't stand his caddie.

His putter is kinda freaky too.

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

I like the four shirts you've listed as your favourites. Most of the shirts are ok, but the two in the top left corner should be burnt, the ashes sent into orbit and the memory of everyone who has seen them erased.

Not as flashy as I typically like for golf clothes but they're quite nice none the less. They would make excellent causal work day shirts as well I would thing.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

I like the four shirts you've listed as your favourites. Most of the shirts are ok, but the two in the top left corner should be burnt, the ashes sent into orbit and the memory of everyone who has seen them erased.

Hahaha, so you feel quite strongly about them then...lol. I do have to agree that those ones are not my favourites. Having said that, there are probably some people who think they are the best ones and don't like the ones I chose! I guess thats one of the reasons for such a diverse collection?

I'm really interested to see what the price point for these comes in at.

I like some of their stuff for sure, and some not so much, but they had a ton of stuff to choose from.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

So the collection was released yesterday, and with it the price point, $19.90 USD. For me, that seems like a ridiculously good price. So I jumped online and there are a bunch that are already out of stock - (all of the ones I wanted in my size). So, not sure if they're going to restock these or if I just missed out. If you're not a Medium, then you could still be in luck if you're interested at all.

Archived