Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Hello from SC

Greetings folks. Golf nut from SC. To describe my game might shoot anywhere from 82 to 103 (hcp today is 13.6). Kind of "long and wrong" off the tee. Never concede a 2 foot putt to me, I miss those all the time. Short game? whaz that? I prefer to play quick solo rounds walking, or tournament rounds, ball down, real golf.

Welcome to the forum. Where at in the Palmetto State? We have a few of us on here Lefty and myself to name a couple

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Hey Big Stu. I'm in Columbia. I saw your post regarding Myrtle in the courses thread. There are lots of courses at the beach I have not played yet. Trying to work my way round them eventually. True Blue probably my favorite.

In Columbia my favorite is Cobblestone. Check it out if you come up this way.

I see Lefty is up the road on Ft Mill. I've played Carolina Lakes a few times it keeps eating my lunch. I hear there is a nice course in Lancaster I think it's called Edgewater but that might not be the correct name.

Wish I was in SC... freaking snowed here last night in MN.

:callaway-small: GBB Epic 10.5&deg - Recoil ES 450 regular

:callaway-small: mini 1.5 14° - Recoil ES 450 regular

:callaway-small: XR OS 16 Hybrid (3-5) - Fubuki AT 55/60 regular shafts

:callaway-small: Apex (6-PW) - Recoil 65 F3 regular shafts 1°flat

:callaway-small: MD4 Tour Chrome wedges (50W/54S/58C) - S200 1°flat

:scotty-small: Futura X 34" - Superstroke Slim 3.0

Welcome aboard!  Someday, we'll play golf again in the Northern Midwest ;)  Actually, despite the snow on the ground, some courses are opening this weekend since temps are forecast in the 50;s.  Of course, there will be the "gusty" 35-45 mph winds to consider...  Still, I plan to be on the course ;)

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Archived