Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,451 signups
Equipment Type: Full Bag
Vendor: Cobra

Cobra Golf and MyGolfSpy Proudly Presents:

The Cobra Golf 50th Anniversary Member Special!

Cobra-50th-Logo.ai.jpg

In honor of Cobra Golf's 50th Anniversary the MyGolfSpy forum team is proud present a Member Special unlike any other!

We are looking for 6 (yes, six) testers to provide full bag (14 clubs, plus the bag!) reviews over the course of a six week team based competition.

SS23_Ecom_Clubs_AJ_PLP_1_880x600px_Hero_Family-min_1000x.webp 

SS23_KING-Irons_PLP_Section6-mobile-880x880-min_600x.jpgSS23_KING-Irons_PLP_Section1-HERO-Image-1000x600-min_1000x.webp  SS23_Ecom_Clubs_AJ_PLP_3_880x880_Irons-min_750x.webp

SS23_Cobra_Snakebite_PLP_SidebySide_880x704-1-min_750x.webp  SS23_Cobra_Snakebite_PLP_SidebySide_880x704-2-min_750x.jpg

FamilyBanner-3D-600x600px-mobile-min-2_535x.webp

Competitors will be put into two teams and put their new Cobra gear up to the test in several unique challenges which will focus on different aspects of the bag while also reviewing that club for forum members.  But fear not, even those of us not directly in the competition will have a chance to throw down and challenge out fearless competitors during weekly events for a chance to win swag too!

To top it off, the forum member with the best participation as voted on by the moderator team will be taking home a Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Aerojet Driver!  

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Follow the Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special here

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on Instagram & Twitter

408 Comments

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Glad to see there is so much excitement for this. 

I cannot wait to see how it goes and will be following closely as there are prizes to go out and importantly I want to be beating all of you in the iron only or 4 club challenge!

Hmmm... I think irons only would be more favorable for me, less likely to lose a ball off the tee!

Very very cool. I have always been a bit of a cobra homer. I have probably played more cobra stuff than anything else in my life. 

While I don't think this is a set that would work for my terrible game, I think this is one of the coolest give a ways/tests that I've seen.  I'm jealous of the folks that are able to participate. 

Hope you need a senior golfers opinions of these great new Cobra golf clubs, if so I would be honored to be chosen to reviews these clubs for Cobra!

I have a feeling I’ll beat you all with one 7 iron in the 4 club challenge. 😂😂

In all seriousness I am looking forward once again to following this review. I followed the last one as a ghost without an account but am looking forward to participating in this one regardless of getting picked. 

Wow! I like the idea of a tournament based testing. I regularly play multiple times a week during the season (walking 9 after work a couple days a week and a full round on the weekend), and this sounds extremely fun! I've heard good things about the Cobra line up. Good luck to all the participants!

Cue in ARS: ‘I am so into you. I can’t think of nothin’ else’…

This years’ Cobras are special.  This will be fun!

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

That was a good one and I believe the first one where I participated in the banter and followed along. You guys did such a great job I bought a set of the irons. 

Yessir, I do remember your enthusiastic participation.

Heres a look at my F8’s…

image.jpeg.352e208eef41b616d2a6ec6bcdfc61b1.jpeg

I’ve never gamed Cobra, but I have a soft spot in my heart for the brand. My grandfather taught me how to golf and was incredibly frugal, playing for most of my adolescence with an offbrand set he bought from a bargain bin before I was born. Then when I was maybe 15, he saw this set of Cobras at his favorite driving range, Baehmann’s Golf Center in Cedarburg, WI, and decided to treat himself. He played some of his best golf over the next decade with those clubs and absolutely loved them. They brought him such joy and pride in his game. Couldn’t tell you what it was about them that made him decide to spend the money, but it was well worth it. 

I have always been interested in Cobra because it seems like they seem to have a unique approach to club technology, but I’ve never had a cobra in the bag. I’m most interested in the putters and irons, but it’d be a joy to test a whole bag! Very cool opportunity for anyone who gets it! 

3 hours ago, Ultralimited211 said:

There are so many testers getting 2nd and 3rd test how bout helping out some of us that haven't tested yet and giving us a chance.

If you look at the people that have been selected for the tests,  many of them are new members that haven't tested before.  I see you haven't posted much, are new  to the forum, and haven't added a profile pic so I would recommend that you take a look at this thread: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49045-2023-want-to-be-a-mgs-forum-tester-read-here.   These testing opportunities aren't randomly selected,  but are based on forum engagement as the OEMs are providing gear and there is an expectation that people will follow through with the reviews and not just take the equipment and disappear.   So the help you are looking for is completely controlled by you.....post some pictures of your bag,  provide a review of your current equipment or things you have tried, respond to existing content, or create some topics of your own.     Look forward to hearing more from you on the forum and increasing your chances to test some products.   

On 4/4/2023 at 10:51 PM, GolfSpy_BOS said:

We are so thrilled to have Cobra back this year for an absolutely fantastic celebration for their 50th Anniversary!  The Cobra Challenge that I was selected for was really the launching point for me to want to do more on this site and become a moderator as a means to give back to the community here that had given me so much.  I'm sure that our future competitors this year will feel the same way.  It was a big time commitment, make no mistake about it, but it was 100% worth it and I'm glad that I was able to do it!

This year is going to be absolutely crazy with 6 testers, 2 teams, and a summer of fun challenges that the testers and our members following along will be able to play along for some Swag and the ultimate prize of a 50th Anniversary Aerojet Driver for the best participation throughout the thread!

Oh and ultimately I'm looking forward to the pre-chatter threads where we generally friendly spies can get a little spicy in selecting which competitors to support and which to roast, and the weekly challenges are always fun to follow along with too!

So who's got what it takes?  Think you can lead your team to domination in the Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special?!  Apply now, and start building that dream bag!

#Cobra50thMemberSpecial

...and forever always #cuetheduckboats!

Sincerely,

Your #CC4 Champion 

This should be fun

Wow!!  What an opportunity. Good luck to all of you that sign up and special good luck to the final selected.  Looking forward to following the updates as they happen. 

27 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BNG said:

Only 708 signups?  What are you people doing?  Get out of your shanties and sign up!  Lol

I can say it's less than I expected, but hopefully we'll see more in the coming days. 

I'm definitely interested ill be turning 50 this year as well im a scratch golfer and play well over 150 rounds a year and would gladly compete against anyone im very confident in my game that's a fact 💯😉 LET'S GO ⚡️FLASH is ready 

The top end of my bag and the bag are Cobra, I would love to have a whole bag of Cobra. I am definitely up for the challenge. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.