Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Played 18 with the lil hulk today

ANGRYGOLFHULK

My oldest lil guy is 6 now. Took him to play 18 with me today. He only played 9 of the holes but he had a great time and he actually holesd out from 30 yards off the green on a par 5. I usually play his par 3's around 50-90 yards. Par 4's from 100-150 and par 5's from 170-200 or so. Just wanted to share

image.jpg

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

Thanks buddy. My favorite playing partner (till my littlest one can join us)

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

I had fun playing with my son, also 6. Have to do it more often!

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

That is great!  My little guy turns 6 in 2 weeks but I don't think I could keep his attention for a full 9 holes yet.  I look forward to the day though!

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Great post and awesome picture. I hope his enjoyment of the game continues to grow.

I love playing with my youngest daughter. She's nine. Her older sisters have no interest, but she really likes it, mostly because I think she thinks of it as special time with her father.

We usually play at a nine hole 1800 yard muni, either better ball or alternate shot. It's fun and keeps her from getting too frustrated.

<p>In my bag: Ping G LS Tec 9* Tour 65 Stiff, Cobra F8 3-4 wood HZRDUS Yellow 6.0, Calloway 21* X Forged Utility iron (steel stiff), Ping G30 white dot 4-9 Stiff 110 gm KBS tours  Scor 48,52,56,60 Wedges, Nike Method Core MC3</p><p>

That's Great Bro!!

Are his clubs cut down or are they Jr clubs?

How often does he get out?

You'll have the Kombi by Wednesday.

Have a great evening

My Best,

Richard

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

Hey RP.

He has both jr clubs and some cut down ones reshafted with lighter graphite shafts since he's gotten stronger. He will get new clubs this winter for use next spring bc he is outgrowing the one a he has

He gets out with me once a week now but in the summer he practices with my high school team and comes w me to the range

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Thanks everyone. One day we will need to do a MYGOLFSPY jr tournament :). He wants to enter the masters drive, chip and putt contest next year

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

• 3 weeks later...

That is awesome.  My oldest is 7 and he has been playing on the course with me since he was two.  His highlight of our trip to Disney this year was playing 9 holes with me at Oak Trail which has a set of tees that are consistent with the yardages that you have your son play.  This is a great game and I am just happy that I get to share it with all three of my children.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

Archived