GolfSpy Barbajo

Tips For New Members!

Our Sponsors

There are so many things to learn on how to post topics.  Actually, I'm still learning!!

I would add to Barbajo's post that to start a new topic, click on the Forums button at the top left of the webpage, then select the forum best suited for your post.  Near the top right of that forum page is a Start a New Topic button.  Add title and if you want, keywords separated by commas, and start typing.  

Pictures are a little more complicated; if you need assistance, just ask.  BTW, pictures are much easier to post using the MyGolfSpy app on your phone.

• Like 3

Aging sucks...  Are you tough enough to get old?

It is lil funny how so many are just like me. By joining the newsletter first then coming to the forum after time.

This place is great. Wish I'd have joined the forum when I first signed up for the newsletter.

Good luck everyone

Tazz

• Like 1

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Bump!

• Like 2

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

great recommendations.....get involved, lots of good discussions here that can help your game, provide more info or just entertain you

• Like 1

Driver:    :callaway-small: GBB Epic 10.5* 

Hybrid:   :callaway-small: Epic 4h 23* 

Irons:    :mizuno-small: JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX3 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :bettinardi-small:   BB8W

Ball:   :bridgestone-small: Tour BXS

Giving this one a bump, too....

New members, please give it a read...

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/15726-tips-for-new-members/?p=200404

• Like 1

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Hi, my name is Betty (and I'm not over 65. Haha). I'm a golf enthusiast and excited to be part of the group...

• Like 8

Hi, my name is Betty (and I'm not over 65. Haha). I'm a golf enthusiast and excited to be part of the group...

Welcome! Be involved and voice your opinions. (Just be prepped to back 'em up!) Where are u geographically, BettyNot65?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

:bridgestone-small:  JGR 9.5*  Driver Graphite Design AD DI-6x 
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - AW)  KBS Tour 130x

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Wedges (54, 58)
MATI Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0
:bridgestone-small: Tour B-RX

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

Welcome! Be involved and voice your opinions. (Just be prepped to back 'em up!) Where are u geographically, BettyNot65?

• Like 1

Welcome Betty

• Like 1

Driver: Cobra King F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Cobra King F8 GW(50*) SW(54*) LW(58*) Putter: 33" Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 mallet putter Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Hi Betty. Hope to start seeing you around.

(Tip.. in your setting/signature you can list the type of equipment in your bag.) 

• Like 1

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Hi, my name is Alan from belfast northern ireland , love the game and excited to be part of the group

• Like 3

Been a reader of your posts for a few month. I decided to join as the quality of your work is excellent. Posting from Puerto Rico.

• Like 3

Been a reader of your posts for a few month. I decided to join as the quality of your work is excellent. Posting from Puerto Rico.

Welcome ramirezcpa - glad to have you with us!

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Hi Everyone,

My name is Adam. I live in Brisbane Australia. Currently playing off 2 and hoping to do my traineeship soon to become a pro. If you have any questions please ask I am more then willing to help. If anyone is in Brisbane and wants a game let me know.

Thanks

• Like 2

Been reader for years, have relocated to Arizona from Switzerland. Originally from Cape Town. Great stuff you guys do! I'm off 1.5 at the moment used to be a pro... Keep up the good work!

Regards Mike Farley

• Like 1