Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

New Member from TN

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself as I am new to the community.  My name is Jonathan and I live in Knoxville, TN. A buddy of mine recommended this site to me and so I wanted to check it out. We get to play together occasionally and talk about it all the time. I've really enjoyed reading through some of the topics on here and I look forward to engaging and becoming an active contributor here. I don't have a registered handicap as I don't play in tournaments (something I would really like to get into), but I typically shoot high 80's-low 90's. I used to play pretty frequently, but haven't had the time over the past 2 years to play nearly as much as I would like. The good news is I accepted a new job earlier this year and it appears that golf will play a pretty big part in business relationships. Hopefully, this allows me to play more often and continue to improve.  Thanks for having me!

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is, at the same time, rewarding and maddening--and is, without a doubt, the greatest game mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer

Buddy!!! And download the Grint app. It will give you a handicap for free. Have I not told you about it?!

Knoxville, TN. 6HDCP, TM R11S driver. G25 3 wood, burner Rescue. Ping I irons, Rac 52,56,60 & 2ball odyssey putter

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

Hi Jonathan! Welcome from one newbie to another. Congrats on the new job -- Especially since it means more golf.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Mini

Hybrids: Adams Tight Lie (3)

Irons: 5-A Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 (56/60)

Putter: Odyssey White Hot RX 1

Welcome to MSG!

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!  Glad you joined us Jonathan.  I've spent a lot of time in Knoxville/Oak Ridge area over the years.  Retired last fall.  You have some nice courses to play!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah Kenny, we are pretty fortunate in this area when it comes to just about anything outdoors. Several really nice courses around, lakes all over the place, and the mountains are about 30 minutes away for hiking and camping. Can't beat it! I would love to travel to the Pacific Northwest sometime. I hear its gorgeous.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is, at the same time, rewarding and maddening--and is, without a doubt, the greatest game mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer

Welcome!! Enjoy, it's a fun forum.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Archived