Kuchar style putting

I've been putting back hand and improved tremendously

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

MIZUNO MX 23 (3-PW)

CLEVELAND CG15 ZipGroove Wedges

TOMMY ARMOUR IMPACT SERIES NO.1 PUTTER

ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRADE OR BUY CLUBS ESPECIALLY PUTTERS!!

Email - Briranney927@gmail.com or private message me anytime

MY GOLF SPY #1 FORUM

I'll have to try the kuch style I am getting the bettinardi kuch series 2

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

MIZUNO MX 23 (3-PW)

CLEVELAND CG15 ZipGroove Wedges

TOMMY ARMOUR IMPACT SERIES NO.1 PUTTER

ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRADE OR BUY CLUBS ESPECIALLY PUTTERS!!

Email - Briranney927@gmail.com or private message me anytime

MY GOLF SPY #1 FORUM

• 2 weeks later...

3 years ago I was coming off of a bad putting round and saw Kuchar using the longish putter. I went to Golfsmith and found a 44” NIke Core Method putter marked down from $180 to $28. I decided it was worth the experiment and continue to ride this train. Consistency on distance and line have greatly improved. It seems like I make everything (maybe a bit of an exaggeration) inside of 8 feet. My crew now hates my putter and have tried numerous times to outlaw it and/or steal it from my bag. Love the Kuchar/SImpson style!

• Like 2

Driver: Ping G25 10.5 degrees, Tour S-flex

5 Wood - Ping G25 18 degrees, 3 wood shaft, Tour S-flex

7 Wood- Ping G25 21 degrees, Tour S-flex

Hybrid - Ping G25 23 degrees, Tour S-flex

4 iron - Ping G2, Z-Z65 shaft, white dot

PW - 5 iron- Ping I3, Z-Z65 shaft, white dot

56/60 degree - Ping M/B wedge, Z-Z65 shaft, white dot

All with I3 gold gripsPutter - Nike Core Method Drone 44†(aka “The Assassin).

Golf Ball - Pro VI

• 3 weeks later...

3 years ago I was coming off of a bad putting round and saw Kuchar using the longish putter. I went to Golfsmith and found a 44” NIke Core Method putter marked down from $180 to $28. I decided it was worth the experiment and continue to ride this train. Consistency on distance and line have greatly improved. It seems like I make everything (maybe a bit of an exaggeration) inside of 8 feet. My crew now hates my putter and have tried numerous times to outlaw it and/or steal it from my bag. Love the Kuchar/SImpson style!

Good for you, I hope it lasts. For me it was instant success followed by a total meltdown. I'm back conventional with a brand new Cleveland Huntington 1, and I'm putting really well. Continued success with the Kuchar style.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Driver   :bridgestone-small:     JGR 9.5 R Flex Adila 65        

3 Wood  :callaway-logo-1:            XR RFlex Fujikura Evolution

5 Wood :callaway-logo-1:            XR R Flex Project X 5.5                                     

7Wood  :adams-small:    Speedline LP R Flex Matix HD Radix 5.1                                                                                                           Irons      :bridgestone-small:   4 thru A Wedge  J-15 CB R Flex NS Pro                                                                                                             Wedges :cleveland-small:              56 CG 15                                                                                                                                                                           XE!                      65                                                                                                                                                                       Putter      :EVNROLL:         ER 5  Hatchback                                                                                                                                                Ball          :titelist-small:                 NXT Tour S