Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Dynacraft Prophet Tour Forged CNC Iron

GolfSpy WD

I'm very tempted to order these sometime after the season starts. I was wondering if there were any plans on doing an official review on them. They're a very nice looking set of forged irons and a good price.

http://www.hirekogolf.com/hireko/orderportal/catalog_presentation/by_group/0/2042/0/0/0/0/0

Thanks,

Will

• SPY VIP

More then likely we will be reviewing sometime this year. So many clubs to review not enough hours in the day.

I'm very tempted to order these sometime after the season starts. I was wondering if there were any plans on doing an official review on them. They're a very nice looking set of forged irons and a good price.

http://www.hirekogol.../2042/0/0/0/0/0

Thanks,

Will

#TruthDigest

I had thought of ordering a 7 iron to experiment with using different shafts etc. When and if I do I will let you folks know

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

• SPY VIP

Wasnt there an issue with the black ones last year as far as tolerances go?

The 3-iron in our demo set spec'd out very weak (24° if memory serves). There were a few other specs that were a little off as well, but no more so than just about any other set we've measured.

For the money, you could do a lot worse.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Archived