Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

@MyGolfLie on Instagram...WTH!!! Thoughts?

808nation

@MyGolfLie on Instagram...WTH!!! Thoughts?....Don't people have better things to do than to bash a community of like minded golfers?

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Not even going to bother looking at it.

Let's be real - the things/people/sites that get hated on are the ones that are important and well-liked. Jealousy is an ugly thing. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Wanker. If you actually look at his Instagram account, it's 90% bashing MGS. Just move on and cry about something else mate.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

It's not the only account like that.  Also found @mgsisbs 

I guess that's how you know you make it though.  The first step is imitation (we've had plenty of those over the years) and now it's moved on to bashing.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

MyGolfSpy debuted an Instagram post encouraging would be social media influencers to reconsider.

It included a thinly veiled line about selling one’s soul for a bluetooth speaker of questionable quality (Amp Caddy).

All the influencers whom presumably exchanged their souls for said speaker predictably shifted into herd mentality blast mode.

The ~750 comments garnered by the post made for some very entertaining bedtime reading and also conveniently doubles as a comprehensive list of IG influencers to unfollow/block.

DLK reading comments, repeatedly thinking: “Goodness gracious these influencers are a seriously insecure bunch”

And now the entire MyGolfSpy HQ team is taking a week off in observance of employee mental health awareness.

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

Just go back 3 posts on IG to see MGS call out the entire golf influencer community and a specific speaker brand. For what? A post like that was meant to get this type of reaction from us. A "reputable" company should be a little more responsible with their messages they send out to a public community. There was no reason to provoke and call out such a large and important group of people who only want to grow the game of golf. MGS needs to stick with what they know and not dump on everyone else. And honestly if you can dish it, you need to learn how to take it. CK

1 hour ago, INFLUENCER said:

Just go back 3 posts on IG to see MGS call out the entire golf influencer community and a specific speaker brand. For what? A post like that was meant to get this type of reaction from us. A "reputable" company should be a little more responsible with their messages they send out to a public community. There was no reason to provoke and call out such a large and important group of people who only want to grow the game of golf. MGS needs to stick with what they know and not dump on everyone else. And honestly if you can dish it, you need to learn how to take it. CK

Nice way for you to start your mgs “posting” calling out mgs. 

They didn’t call out every influencer. It was the bad ones they called out and said that there were good ones out there. 

Its not just the golf world that has bad influencers. The experts in the various genres rightfully call out the bad ones.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, INFLUENCER said:

"important group of people"

Important to who? That's the problem with social media. Folks are getting big heads thinking they mean something to the world because of follows and likes. Sorry, but if you're gone tomorrow no one cares, and that speaker company is on to the next one.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

52 minutes ago, INFLUENCER said:

Where in this message does it talk to just the "bad" influencers? There was direct intent to publicly damage a small brand here. My question is why? No need to keep feeling intimidated by this, just a simple answer needed.

IMG_6606.jpg.ccf373ad94207b7b19ac133456f39523.jpg

I guess you really are that dense.

The entire point the their post is don't just become a shill for something if a company is offering you a free product.  Especially if that product turns not to be of the best quality.

MGS writers put their names and faces out there and stand behind what they do.

Accounts like these hide behind usernames and fake profile pics.

Tells you everything you need to know.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

23 minutes ago, jlukes said:

I guess you really are that dense.

The entire point the their post is don't just become a shill for something if a company is offering you a free product.  Especially if that product turns not to be of the best quality.

Just now, russtopherb said:

MGS writers put their names and faces out there and stand behind what they do.

Accounts like these hide behind usernames and fake profile pics.

Tells you everything you need to know.

I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of you have been  following me on IG for years. I dont hide.  I knew what it would be like to share my 2 cents about this here on MGS but thought Id give it a shot anyways. Cheers,